LCI, the aviation leasing arm of the Libra Group, will be exhibiting at this year’s Helitech International 2015, Europe’s largest rotorcraft exhibition. LCI are at stand E10
With 21 countries represented, Helitech International provides an opportunity for LCI to engage with customers and partners, and showcase the latest developments at the company which is taking delivery of a fleet of new AgustaWestland and Airbus helicopters.
Mike Platt, CEO of LCI, will be a key speaker at the Rotorcraft Business Leaders Forum at Helitech, which will discuss future issues facing the helicopter industry. A number of other senior LCI executives will also be present at the show, led by Executive Chairman Crispin Maunder, and including Angelo Raimondi and Ken Carter from the company’s advisory board.
Speaking about the show, Crispin Maunder said: “Helitech is an excellent platform to engage with current and prospective customers, OEMs and our partners in the helicopter industry.”
LCI Helicopters’ total fleet is made up of 90 delivered and ordered helicopters, including the market-leading AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 helicopters, and next generation Airbus Helicopters H175 and H225s.
LCI is the launch customer for both the AW169 and the EC225e. This follows a firm order LCI Helicopters made in early February 2015 for an additional 11 AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 aircraft valued at US$125 million.
LCI’s helicopters are currently in operation across four continents – Asia, Australasia, Africa and Europe.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln