Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a three-year contract with the Anaheim Police Department to provide MRO support for their Airbus Helicopters AS350B2 components.
“This contract is another example of our excellence in tip-to-tail MRO support capabilities for AS350 series aircraft, and we are pleased to have been selected to provide AS350B2 components MRO support for the Anaheim Police Department’s fleet,” said Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America.
Vector provides support for Airbus Helicopters AS350, AS355, EC130, EC135, BK117, EC145, BO105, EC 225/H225 and AS332 series helicopters. With approvals for AS350/355 and EC130 air frame, engines, dynamic components and avionics MRO, Vector is able to offer tip-to-tail MRO support on these models.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter air frames. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, air frame and avionics OEMs. Power plants supported include a wide range of turbo shafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of air frames from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019