Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a three-year contract with the Anaheim Police Department to provide MRO support for their Airbus Helicopters AS350B2 components.
“This contract is another example of our excellence in tip-to-tail MRO support capabilities for AS350 series aircraft, and we are pleased to have been selected to provide AS350B2 components MRO support for the Anaheim Police Department’s fleet,” said Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America.
Vector provides support for Airbus Helicopters AS350, AS355, EC130, EC135, BK117, EC145, BO105, EC 225/H225 and AS332 series helicopters. With approvals for AS350/355 and EC130 air frame, engines, dynamic components and avionics MRO, Vector is able to offer tip-to-tail MRO support on these models.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter air frames. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, air frame and avionics OEMs. Power plants supported include a wide range of turbo shafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of air frames from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet