M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) is pleased to announce they’ve been chosen to provide complete engine, module and accessory maintenance, repair and overhaul services for the City of Houston’s Police Department Air Support Division fleet of Rolls-Royce Model 250-powered helicopters.
Under this exclusive five-year contract, KTS will provide total life-cycle support for all components of their M250 fleet including complete engine and module exchange, repair and overhaul services as well as spare parts, accessory overhaul and testing and field troubleshooting assistance.
“We’re honored to have been chosen by the City of Houston to be their premier engine support vendor,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “As the second largest AMROC within the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network, our technical expertise and knowledge of the Rolls-Royce engine is unmatched. We look forward to sharing our knowledge and experience to further enhance the mission of one of the top three largest police helicopter fleets in the nation.”
With over 39years’ experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s only certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair &Overhaul Center (AMROC) located in the Eastern United States encompassing all M250 Series engines (including turboprop applications) along with individual modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250 plus Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell.
About M International:
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual