Heli-One, the world’s largest independent provider of maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been awarded a new contract by the Korean National Police Agency (KNPA).
Heli-One will complete a 5,000 Flight Hour inspection on two of the agency’s Bell helicopters, followed by a full strip and repaint with defect rectification.
The work will be completed at Heli-One’s facility in Boundary Bay, Canada and marks the first time that the KNPA has chosen a provider outside of the Republic of Korea to undertake major maintenance work.
Anthony DiNota, President, Heli-One, said the team will make sure that the KNPA benefit from their knowledge of, and proven track record with, the Bell Helicopter 212/412 series aircraft.
“We have extensive experience in supporting Bell aircraft for customers across Law Enforcement, Utility, Fire Fighting and Military agencies. We will deploy our full expertise to ensure that the KNPA can return these aircraft to the reliable service of the Republic of Korea on time and on budget,” said Mr DiNota.
Heli-One holds an Approved Maintenance Organization certificate with the Korean Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT).
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, Colorado; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One’s is the world’s largest independent helicopter MRO and hold certifications and expertise on a broad range of air frames and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell, Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is a segment of CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE:HELI).
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios