Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced that GE CT7-8 engine program coverage for the Sikorsky S-92 is now available as they continue to expand into the helicopter market.
The JSSI Premium Program for the GE CT7-8 engine is a comprehensive hourly cost maintenance program,covering scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as Life Limited Components and more. S-92 operators also have the option of enrolling in the JSSI Unscheduled Engine Program that provides 100% coverage for unscheduled maintenance, by making one simple payment each year, based on annual utilization.
“Once again, we listened to our clients and created a program so S-92 operators can now experience the advantages of JSSI coverage,” stated Raymond Weiser, Helicopter Program Specialist for JSSI. “Making maintenance costs predictable is not easy for any operator, but it is especially difficult when you are flying in harsh environments like many S-92 operators do. With JSSI, the client gets a stabilized budget,plus protection from all the unexpected expenses that are just too difficult to estimate, while the JSSI team of Technical Advisors acts as advocate and advisor to the entire flight operation,” added Weiser.
“We are excited to be here at Helitech again this year as we continue to offer more hourly cost maintenance program options, specifically designed for the helicopter market,” commented Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI. “I look forward to talking with our clients and prospects, especially S-92 operators to further explain how we can reduce their overall cost of maintenance, improve the residual value of their assets and enhance their overall customer service experience.”
A few short months ago, JSSI announced its Parts-Only Program coverage for the popular Airbus line of AS350 helicopters as well as a new Tip-to-Tail® Program for the AgustaWestland AW139.
The new JSSI Parts-Only Program for the AS350 offers three coverage options, coverage for the life limited components, on-condition components, and avionics. Owners and operators may select any or all of these coverages for a single hourly rate. Unlike other ‘parts only’ programs, the JSSI Program is perpetual in nature and is the perfect solution for lenders and lessors looking to address betterment deferment provisions. In addition to the standard perpetual offering, JSSI can provide this Program at a 5 or 10 year term or at an owner/operator specified term. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter.
JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program for the Airbus AW139 offers an all-inclusive maintenance program that covers the air frame and the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-76C engines to drive down costs and provide budget stability. JSSI first introduced its Tip-to-Tail hourly cost maintenance program in 1997 by adding Air frame and APU coverage to its legacy Engine Programs. Tip-to-Tail is ideal comprehensive coverage, and JSSI provides the only single source solution for the entire aircraft, covering virtually every assembly and system.
Today, JSSI offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Air frame, and APU coverage for over 350 different aircraft models, including 76 helicopters. For more details about these programs, please see a JSSI representative at this week’s Helitech International Helicopter Expo & Conference in London, England at Stand K21, or email them at [email protected]
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisers. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment