Airbus Helicopters, the rotor craft market leader in private and business aviation, is now offering its exclusive Mercedes-Benz Style VIP version on the H145, which offers higher performance, increased flight safety and improved exterior design over the former EC145 for which this solution was initially developed.
Airbus Helicopters has received four orders for the H145 Mercedes-Benz Style so far. Deliveries are to start before the end of the year.
Like its predecessor, the new H145 Mercedes-Benz Style is tailored for high-end private and corporate operations. It offers a versatile and stylish cabin that has been upgraded to fulfil the highest expectations in terms of refinement, comfort and quality.
“Inspired by the top-of-the-range vehicles of the brand with the star, the H145 Mercedes-Benz Style offers a redesigned cabin interior that includes in-flight Wi-Fi connectivity, an improved infotainment system and new seat design for increased ergonomic comfort” said Frederic Lemos, Airbus Helicopters’ Head of Private & Business Aviation Europe. “Customers wishing to further personalize their aircraft will be able to work directly with Airbus Helicopters and the creative design teams at Mercedes-Benz Style to define their unique cabin environment”.
The aircraft is proposed in three different harmonies that customers can combine with a real wooden floor or a choice of sophisticated carpets. The interior liners and the new light concept also contribute to the elegant and welcoming interior atmosphere. Multi-purpose storage is made possible by numerous attachment points on the floor and walls and a new and perfectly integrated cabinet, offering increased storage volume.
With its unrivaled modular interior, the H145 Mercedes-Benz Style offers extreme cabin arrangement flexibility for a broad range of travels: executive transportation, exploration tourism, family voyages, as well as leisure and sport trips. All seats, galley and walls are mounted on rails and can be easily reconfigured from four to eight passengers – or removed to transport more luggage or large items. The aircraft is extremely compact making it also the ideal choice for super yacht owners.
Offering the widest range of helicopters for private and business operations, Airbus Helicopters is the market leader with more than 400 helicopters sold in the last five years in this segment.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment