Pall Aerospace today announced that they have been selected by Marenco Swiss helicopter to supply PURE air Dry Barrier Filters for the company’s new SKYe SH09 helicopters. Pall’s PURE air Dry Barrier Filters were first introduced to the commercial market at Helitech International 2014. Pall and Marenco Swiss helicopter will sign the formal agreement during the Helitech International 2015 exhibition.
Pall PURE air Dry Barrier Filters provide a superior level of consistent inlet protection over the alternative types of barrier filtration available for helicopters today. The durable synthetic media cleans simply with tap water and does not require detergents or oil. By using the inherent strength of the synthetic media to eliminate heavy wire mesh support structure from the filter, the PURE air Dry Barrier Filters are lighter than conventional technology and will not experience corrosion that could compromise the performance and longevity of the filter.
“When we identified the need for inlet protection on the SKYe SH09, we looked at the available technologies and found the Pall PURE air technology to be the best for our customers,” said Martin Stucki, CEO of Marenco Swiss helicopter. “The simplicity and functionality of the Dry Barrier Filter embodies what we envision for the operation of the SKYe SH09, and we are very pleased to have Pall Aerospace on board as a partner.”
“It’s a wonderful experience to work with an innovative company that understands the benefits of Pall’s Dry Barrier technology,” said Gabriel Popa, Vice President of Pall Aerospace Europe. “The SKYe SH09 is a fantastic new platform that redefines the light single-engine category in many ways. It’s a great match for the Pall PURE air Dry Barrier Filter that is changing the way helicopter operators think about inlet protection.”
Pall’s PURE air products will be on display at Helitech International 2015 in London, October 6-8, 2015, stand B51.
About MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER (MSH)
The MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER COMPANY is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters. With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swiss helicopter developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
About Pall Corporation
Pall Corporation is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industrial manufacturing. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The Company’s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation serves customers worldwide.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year