Pall Aerospace today announced that they have been selected by Marenco Swiss helicopter to supply PURE air Dry Barrier Filters for the company’s new SKYe SH09 helicopters. Pall’s PURE air Dry Barrier Filters were first introduced to the commercial market at Helitech International 2014. Pall and Marenco Swiss helicopter will sign the formal agreement during the Helitech International 2015 exhibition.
Pall PURE air Dry Barrier Filters provide a superior level of consistent inlet protection over the alternative types of barrier filtration available for helicopters today. The durable synthetic media cleans simply with tap water and does not require detergents or oil. By using the inherent strength of the synthetic media to eliminate heavy wire mesh support structure from the filter, the PURE air Dry Barrier Filters are lighter than conventional technology and will not experience corrosion that could compromise the performance and longevity of the filter.
“When we identified the need for inlet protection on the SKYe SH09, we looked at the available technologies and found the Pall PURE air technology to be the best for our customers,” said Martin Stucki, CEO of Marenco Swiss helicopter. “The simplicity and functionality of the Dry Barrier Filter embodies what we envision for the operation of the SKYe SH09, and we are very pleased to have Pall Aerospace on board as a partner.”
“It’s a wonderful experience to work with an innovative company that understands the benefits of Pall’s Dry Barrier technology,” said Gabriel Popa, Vice President of Pall Aerospace Europe. “The SKYe SH09 is a fantastic new platform that redefines the light single-engine category in many ways. It’s a great match for the Pall PURE air Dry Barrier Filter that is changing the way helicopter operators think about inlet protection.”
Pall’s PURE air products will be on display at Helitech International 2015 in London, October 6-8, 2015, stand B51.
About MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER (MSH)
The MARENCO SWISSHELICOPTER COMPANY is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters. With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swiss helicopter developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
About Pall Corporation
Pall Corporation is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industrial manufacturing. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The Company’s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation serves customers worldwide.
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020