Airbus Helicopters has today announced the latest axis of its HCare services development with the release of two new families of digital Connected Services: HCare Fleet and HCare Flight.
HCare Fleet offers digital services to support and ease maintenance operations through two new solutions:
•Fleet Keeper is the only Airbus Helicopters-approved solution providing a digital cloud-based alternative to the traditional paper technical log book. It is compatible with all Airbus Helicopters rotor craft as well as those of other manufacturers.
•Envision is a comprehensive and modular Maintenance Information System (MIS) for customers
seeking to efficiently support their maintenance, logistics and airworthiness management in one, complete system. Developed by Rusada, Envision is particularly adapted to customers operating
large, often mixed fleets and is available via a client server or in a cloud base.
HCare Flight delivers an easier and safer way to manage flight preparation, from performance
computation iPad apps up to a fully integrated Electronic Flight Bag (EFB).
•H175 Weight&Balance allows customers to ensure that safe operational limits are respected by
computing H175 weight and balance, taking into account the specific mission profile, payload and optional equipment. It will become available for the H225 and H130 by late 2015 and for additional Airbus Helicopters aircraft in 2016.
•H175 Performance computes all aspects of Flight Manual performance figures in one, single
mobile application. It will also be extended to other Airbus Helicopters aircraft in 2016.
•Helitab is an all-in-one EFB built into a Panasonic Toughpad tablet to be ready for the most
demanding missions and environments. It integrates performance calculations with additional flight
planning solutions, including map displays, weather, airport information and NOTAM (notice to
airmen) details. Helitab also offers a direct and seamless connection to Airbus Helicopters flight
“We are offering customers smart, powerful tools that allow them to collect, process and exchange data to efficiently manage their operations,” said Matthieu Louvot, Senior Vice President of Customer Service at Airbus Helicopters. “Our new services provide the benefits of digitalization in a user-friendly way. This is just one of the many improvements we are making as a company to ensure our customers have the best helicopter solutions at their disposal.”
As advanced data analytics is key to Airbus Helicopters’ product and service improvement strategy, the company has signed a long-term partnership with Accenture to support the development of data-based predictive approaches. The partners will jointly design, develop and host cloud solutions to digitalize operators’ daily activities, optimize customer fleet usage and improve efficiency.
HCare is Airbus Helicopters’ redefined services offer, which emphasizes the company’s commitment to service quality and performance and provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage. HCare is the product of a company-wide transformation, and underscores a commitment to continuous improvement across the entire offer, bringing tailor-made and competitive services to the customers’ doorstep. The HCare offer brings superior customer service support in 5 domains: Material Management; Helicopter Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and upgrades; Technical Support ; Training & Flight Operations and Connected Services. As part of this commitment to constantly support customers around the world, experts are available on-call 24/7 to support customers whenever and wherever they need it.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot