Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces today that it is adding Agrarflug Helilift, located in Ahren, Germany, to its Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facility network.
With thirty years of experience in the industry, Agrarflug Helilift is an established operator with over 40 helicopters in its fleet and offers charter services, aircraft maintenance and training for pilots and maintenance personnel.
“We continue to build a robust aftermarket support plan to ensure our customers have the regional support needed to continue their operations,” said Glenn Isbell, Bell Helicopter, Senior Vice President – Customer Support & Services. “We believe that Agrarflug Helilift, like Bell Helicopter, puts the customer at the center of all their activities, and as a result they were a natural fit to become the newest member of our award-winning customer service network.”
As a Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facility (CSF), Agrarflug Helilift will provide field maintenance services for the Bell Helicopter 204, 205, 206A/B, 206L, and 212 model aircraft. Agrarflug Helilift also offers services ranging from state of the art customization, aircraft refurbishment and accessory options, combined with personalized service offerings.
Bell Helicopter provides its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with over one hundred Authorized Customer Service Facilities in thirty four countries. Ranked number one by customers for 21 consecutive years in the Helicopter Product Support Survey from Professional Pilot Magazine, Bell Helicopter has also earned top honors in Vertical Magazine’s first-ever comprehensive helicopter manufacturer’s survey. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of service and support, and give customers access to resources who are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
Bell Helicopter continues to grow its European footprint and has supported its customers in more than 50 countries in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa from its Bell Helicopter facility in Prague and its Amsterdam Supply Center, which recently celebrated its 40th anniversary. The company also serves its regional customers at Rotor Blades, Ltd., in Warminster, England, a blade repair center, and now has 13 Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facilities located in Europe and Russia to perform maintenance, repair and overhaul on Bell Helicopter aircraft.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tilt rotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F