Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces today that it is adding Agrarflug Helilift, located in Ahren, Germany, to its Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facility network.
With thirty years of experience in the industry, Agrarflug Helilift is an established operator with over 40 helicopters in its fleet and offers charter services, aircraft maintenance and training for pilots and maintenance personnel.
“We continue to build a robust aftermarket support plan to ensure our customers have the regional support needed to continue their operations,” said Glenn Isbell, Bell Helicopter, Senior Vice President – Customer Support & Services. “We believe that Agrarflug Helilift, like Bell Helicopter, puts the customer at the center of all their activities, and as a result they were a natural fit to become the newest member of our award-winning customer service network.”
As a Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facility (CSF), Agrarflug Helilift will provide field maintenance services for the Bell Helicopter 204, 205, 206A/B, 206L, and 212 model aircraft. Agrarflug Helilift also offers services ranging from state of the art customization, aircraft refurbishment and accessory options, combined with personalized service offerings.
Bell Helicopter provides its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with over one hundred Authorized Customer Service Facilities in thirty four countries. Ranked number one by customers for 21 consecutive years in the Helicopter Product Support Survey from Professional Pilot Magazine, Bell Helicopter has also earned top honors in Vertical Magazine’s first-ever comprehensive helicopter manufacturer’s survey. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of service and support, and give customers access to resources who are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
Bell Helicopter continues to grow its European footprint and has supported its customers in more than 50 countries in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa from its Bell Helicopter facility in Prague and its Amsterdam Supply Center, which recently celebrated its 40th anniversary. The company also serves its regional customers at Rotor Blades, Ltd., in Warminster, England, a blade repair center, and now has 13 Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facilities located in Europe and Russia to perform maintenance, repair and overhaul on Bell Helicopter aircraft.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tilt rotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s