Gulf Helicopters Company, one of the largest and leading Commercial Helicopter operator with global presence, continues to push for strategic growth through expansion of its newly established Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Facility and existing Training Academy.
‘Commercial Helicopters operators, whose core business caters to the Oil & Gas sector, are enduring with difficult times due to the drastic fall in oil prices. Based on our string belief in helicopter market, Gulf Helicopters considers this as an opportunity to continue to build on the associated services of MRO and Training capabilities’ stated Mr. Mohamed Al Mohannadi, Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Al Mohannadi further added “Our focus is to strengthen the MRO and Training Academy by adding new capabilities. Our investments into growing the capabilities, both MRO and Training are yielding results, by generating huge interests in our services from Operators worldwide. Gulf Helicopters is now firmly trying to establish a MRO Facility of repute and to be known as an excellent Training Service Provider amongst our increasing third party customers”.
“Our MRO Facility and Training Academy are considered reliable and viable option against the over utilized resources of the OEMs, offering excellent value for money and shortened turnaround time”, Mr. Al Mohannadi remarked.
“We continue to work with the OEMs, keeping in mind the overall interests of the Helicopters Industry, positively impacting both the OEMs and Operators. Gulf Helicopters in fact complement the OEMs efforts in the maintenance and training vectors. Gulf Helicopters is an AgustaWestland Authorized Service Center for AW 139 and AW 189 is the proof to the above. We are also in the process of being approved as AgustaWestland Authorized Training Center for AW 189 and Authorized Maintenance Training Center for AW 139 and 189” said Mr. Mohamed Al Mohannadi
As we consider Helitech International as an important forum for the Helicopter Industry, we choose to participate in the same this year.
About Gulf Helicopters:
Gulf Helicopters, the region’s leading commercial helicopter operator, established in Qatar in 1970, and based in Doha, caters to International Oil & Gas Companies not only in the Middle East and GCC, but also Worldwide extending from Far East to South Asia, to Middle East, North Africa to Europe.
The company is the first civilian helicopter operator to offer the Helicopter Emergency Medical Services in the region. Gulf Helicopters is also providing services such as onshore / offshore transport, cargo transport, load lifting, seismic scan and photo flights.
Gulf Helicopters is the first Commercial Helicopter Operator of its size to commission its own flight simulator for the AW 139, for its own and third party use.
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul