Patria Helicopters AB, has signed an agreement to supply NH90 spare parts for Swedish Armed Forces. The order is valued approximately EUR 9.1 million. Patria has likewise won recently several NH90 spare part orders from Finnish Defence Forces. As an NH Industries (NHI) Authorized Nordic NH90 Service Center in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, Patria is a comprehensive logistic platform provider, that also provides Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for Nordic NH90 customers.
“We at Patria Helicopters are very delighted to provide locally matched services to these two important customers throughout the helicopters’ whole lifecycle, and are prepared to a long term service commitment”, says Jouni Majuri, Managing Director at Patria Helicopters AB.
”These agreements further represent a great opportunity to expand the utilization of Patria’s existing NH90 capabilities. This clearly strengthens our position as the leading helicopter LCS provider in the region”, states Lassi Matikainen, President, Patria Aviation.
Patria Helicopters AB is as well an authorized service center for AgustaWestland, Airbus Helicopters and Bell Helicopter and is a part of Patria group, a trusted provider of defence, security and aviation life cycle support services and technology solutions.
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- RUAG successfully completes the first NH90 inspection
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Kongsberg opens new transmission MRO facility for AW101 and NH90
- Norwegian NH90 Procurement Criticised
- NH90 User Conference 2018
- Norway to Use NH90 For Coastguard Missions
- Norwegian Navy tests NH90 helicopter landings on ships in open sea
- NH90 Qatar contract now effective
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE