Patria Helicopters AB, has signed an agreement to supply NH90 spare parts for Swedish Armed Forces. The order is valued approximately EUR 9.1 million. Patria has likewise won recently several NH90 spare part orders from Finnish Defence Forces. As an NH Industries (NHI) Authorized Nordic NH90 Service Center in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, Patria is a comprehensive logistic platform provider, that also provides Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for Nordic NH90 customers.
“We at Patria Helicopters are very delighted to provide locally matched services to these two important customers throughout the helicopters’ whole lifecycle, and are prepared to a long term service commitment”, says Jouni Majuri, Managing Director at Patria Helicopters AB.
”These agreements further represent a great opportunity to expand the utilization of Patria’s existing NH90 capabilities. This clearly strengthens our position as the leading helicopter LCS provider in the region”, states Lassi Matikainen, President, Patria Aviation.
Patria Helicopters AB is as well an authorized service center for AgustaWestland, Airbus Helicopters and Bell Helicopter and is a part of Patria group, a trusted provider of defence, security and aviation life cycle support services and technology solutions.
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- France signs contract for upgraded NH90 TTH for Special Forces
- Royal Netherlands Air Force sends replacement NH90 to Curacao
- Safran to support German and Norwegian NH90 engines
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use