Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lp4fm3/helicopter_market) has announced the addition of the “Helicopter Market in APAC 2015-2019” report to their offering.
APAC is witnessing increasing growth of light helicopters in the ambulance services and VIP transport service segments. It was found that 29% of the civil helicopters across the globe are used for law enforcement and EMS; however, this segment is very minor in countries such as China, India, and Middle Eastern countries. Therefore, manufacturers such as MD Helicopters, Bell Helicopter Textron, Eurocopter, and many others are struggling to attain a share in the EMS helicopter segment in the APAC market.
According to the report, because of the increased utilization rate (helicopter fleet utilization) and the increased helicopter replacement cycle, the purchase interest for helicopters in the civil aviation sector is trending up. Some of the applications of helicopters in the civil aviation sector include offshore logistics, corporate usage, training, tourism, firefighting, and law enforcement. The cost of civil helicopters is less than defense helicopters; however, the overall revenue contribution of this segment is higher, because of the higher demand.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support