Conklin & de Decker has announced the 64threlease of Aircraft Cost Evaluator, the industry’s most innovative tool for bench marking the operating and ownership costs for more than 585 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.As the flagship product from the Conklin & de Decker family of aircraft operating and acquisition data products, this Aircraft Cost Evaluator release marks the 64threlease since it was first introduced.
Aircraft Cost Evaluator(ACE)with its ACE Online feature, is the ideal solution for aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers that need to make important side-by-side operating cost, specification and performance comparisons. ACE enables users to make critical decisions regarding aircraft acquisitions and is often referred to as the industry standard. Currently, ACE is used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Jet Traveler, Twin & Turbine, Executive & VIP Jets and AvBuyer magazine.
The latest Aircraft Cost Evaluator allows comparisons of up to three (3) different aircraft in a single report, no matter what aircraft type is being compared, while ACE Online allows comparisons of up to six (6) aircraft. Once the analysis is completed, the easy to read comparison report can quickly be emailed as a pdf. As Conklin & de Decker continues to expand its databases with the latest aircraft, every ACE release contains updated fuel costs, maintenance parts & labor costs, and all the data necessary for SEC reporting.
NEW in this Release:
• Embraer Legacy 450 added
• Aircraft with new data include:Bombardier Challenger 650, Embraer Legacy 500, Cessna Citation Latitude, Cessna Citation CJ3+, Airbus H135, Airbus H175, Bell 407GXP, Cessna J182 JTA, Cirrus SR22 G5 GTS, Diamond DA40 NG, Piper Archer DX
• Updated fuel costs for Jet A and AvGas
• Updated over 4,100 maintenance cost and performance data points
• Added 100 more aircraft images to Aircraft PediaTM in the Aviation Resource Library
“As the industry’s impartial resource for aircraft operating costs for more than 30 years, we continue to expand and improve upon our flagship product,” commented David Wyndham, President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “The Aircraft Cost Evaluator with its online access is the ideal tool for aircraft buyers, as it provides the critical information to support complex aircraft transaction decisions,”added Wyndham.
ACE subscribers always have access to ACE Online to quickly reference aircraft cost information, via any browser, from mobile devices including iPads, smart phones or laptop computers,at no additional cost, and without downloading and installing any software first.
As an added benefit, ACE subscribers also have access to Conklin & de Decker’s online reference tool, Aircraft Pedia™that includes over 2,900 aircraft drawings and historical biographies on various aircraft models. The recently expanded drawings can easily be exported into presentations or proposals, and the historical information is a great reference tool for any aviation professional.
ACE subscribers can save time and shipping costs by downloading the latest software from the Members Only section of the Conklin & de Decker website. With the ACE software, users can not only compare up to six aircraft side-by-side, but also edit nearly two dozen variables, change currencies, and change measurement units to customize reports, allowing comparisons of local costs and salaries. A query function allows the user to narrow the selection to those that meet specific performance criteria. In addition, reports can easily be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and others, with a click of a button.
The price for the latest 15.2releaseof Aircraft Cost Evaluator is $825for Jets, $675 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $495 for the Piston database.In addition, multiple user licenses are available for $200. Updated twice each year, the annual subscription includes one free update and access to ACE Online and Aircraft PediaTM.Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft for jets and $75 per aircraft for turboprops, helicopters and $50 for pistons.
About Conklin & de Decker (NBAA Booth #N2921)
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The mission of Conklin & de Decker is to enable the general aviation industry to make more informed decisions when dealing with the purchase, operation and disposition of aircraft by furnishing objective and impartial information. Founded in 1984, Conklin & de Decker focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, http://www.conklindd.com
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet