PAC International, a Metro Aviation company, is continuing to improve its refurbishment capabilities. The company recently completed installation of a Clemco Industries Industrial Blast Facility. Utilizing a variety of soft, yet abrasive media for removal of paint and corrosion, the new addition is yet another improvement to the innovative paint facility.
PAC has proven the durability and quality of their services with the completion of several thousand new and refurbishment paint jobs over the years. The addition of the soft media paint removal system will further improve the quality and durability of the jobs performed by PAC through increased efficiency, increased quality of basic preparation and enhanced corrosion removal from the airframe.
“The Clemco blast facility that we have installed features a contained blasting system with abrasive material recovery and dust collection systems,” said PAC Manager of Completions and Projects Marty Blough. “The system gives us the capability to remove multiple layers of paint without the use of chemical stripping options, therefore reducing unnecessary hazardous waste. Along with higher quality cleaning and corrosion removal, this system also provides a much greener alternative for paint removal.”
As a wholely-owned subsidiary of Metro Aviation, PAC is always looking for ways to improve quality and efficiency in support of a vast customer base. The company looks forward to continuing to provide the highest quality paintwork in the industry.
About Paradigm Aerospace Corporation:
Paradigm Aerospace Corporation in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States is a worldwide provider of completion services for various types of helicopters and specializes in Bell aircraft. PAC is a Bell Customer Service Facility and 145 Repair Station for Bell, AgustaWestland, Airbus, Sikorsky and MCDonnell Douglas. For additional information regarding Paradigm Aerospace Corporation, please contact Kristen King Holmes at 318.698.5200 or http://[email protected].
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf