Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), today announced the launch of their new charter service, CHE Premier. Operating out of their own downtown heliport, CHE Premier provides the ultimate, hassle-free charter experience that is all about luxury and speed.
Flights to Midwest destinations are available 24/7 on Chicago’s most modern and efficient helicopter fleet that includes Airbus models EC130 and EC135. The EC135 is one of the most luxurious twin-engine helicopters available and features a large, private cabin for up to five passengers, luggage space, Bose noise-canceling headsets, and a cruise speed of up to 160 mph. All charter flights offer on-board catering services, heli-side ground transportation, and 24/7 in-house dispatch and flight coordination.
“We believe our CHE Premier Charter service is a game changer for busy executives, VIPs, and families on the move,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “The ability to get in and out of Chicago quickly in comfort and style, with round-the-clock accessibility is our commitment to our guests.”
The CHE Premier Charter flights will fly anywhere in the Midwest at daily or hourly rates and include shuttle flights to area airports such as O’Hare International, Chicago Midway International, DuPage, Chicago Executive, Aurora, and Gary among others. For sports fans who live outside of Chicago, CHE Premier can pick up and get downtown in minutes to bring them closer to the Bears, Cubs, Hawks and Sox. CHE Premier also flies to more than 50 local and regional golf courses. The charter flights are one part of the breadth of helicopter services that CHE offers. CHE has been flying daytime, sunset, and evening helicopters tours out of the CHE Chicago Heliport since early May of this year and has quickly become a popular tourism attraction in Chicago.
The journey to launching the city’s first and only privately owned and operated heliport has certainly been a pioneering experience for young entrepreneur, Trevor Heffernan. In 2011, Heffernan established CHE for tours, airport shuttles, and charters with operations at Chicago Executive Airport where they flew more than ten thousand passengers. With his sights set on a location in Chicago, Heffernan worked tirelessly for four years to gain approval for a downtown heliport and fill a void in the Chicago market, making Chicago an overnight pioneer in the aviation industry.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a local Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus. For tour information and booking, please visit us at www.chetours.com.
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505