Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), today announced the launch of their new charter service, CHE Premier. Operating out of their own downtown heliport, CHE Premier provides the ultimate, hassle-free charter experience that is all about luxury and speed.
Flights to Midwest destinations are available 24/7 on Chicago’s most modern and efficient helicopter fleet that includes Airbus models EC130 and EC135. The EC135 is one of the most luxurious twin-engine helicopters available and features a large, private cabin for up to five passengers, luggage space, Bose noise-canceling headsets, and a cruise speed of up to 160 mph. All charter flights offer on-board catering services, heli-side ground transportation, and 24/7 in-house dispatch and flight coordination.
“We believe our CHE Premier Charter service is a game changer for busy executives, VIPs, and families on the move,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “The ability to get in and out of Chicago quickly in comfort and style, with round-the-clock accessibility is our commitment to our guests.”
The CHE Premier Charter flights will fly anywhere in the Midwest at daily or hourly rates and include shuttle flights to area airports such as O’Hare International, Chicago Midway International, DuPage, Chicago Executive, Aurora, and Gary among others. For sports fans who live outside of Chicago, CHE Premier can pick up and get downtown in minutes to bring them closer to the Bears, Cubs, Hawks and Sox. CHE Premier also flies to more than 50 local and regional golf courses. The charter flights are one part of the breadth of helicopter services that CHE offers. CHE has been flying daytime, sunset, and evening helicopters tours out of the CHE Chicago Heliport since early May of this year and has quickly become a popular tourism attraction in Chicago.
The journey to launching the city’s first and only privately owned and operated heliport has certainly been a pioneering experience for young entrepreneur, Trevor Heffernan. In 2011, Heffernan established CHE for tours, airport shuttles, and charters with operations at Chicago Executive Airport where they flew more than ten thousand passengers. With his sights set on a location in Chicago, Heffernan worked tirelessly for four years to gain approval for a downtown heliport and fill a void in the Chicago market, making Chicago an overnight pioneer in the aviation industry.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a local Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus. For tour information and booking, please visit us at www.chetours.com.
- Shell Aircraft looking to introduce the H160 into service
- CAMTS Awards First Special Operations Accreditation
- S.A.F.E. to host its first annual Maintenance Safety Symposium
- Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG) Acquires World Aviation Corporation (WAC)
- Maverick announces CRFS retrofit for its entire EC130B4 fleet
- Airbus to deliver 16 H125s to Customs and Border Protection
- Bell and Wintershall Dea Set Sights for Innovative North Sea Operations
- Alameda County Sheriff orders a Bell 505
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- S.A.F.E. Structure Designs wins $1M CH-47F fall protection platform contract
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- Sierra Nevada DVE Technology Mitigates Risk of Operating Helicopters
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- Rotortrade gives its view on pre-owned helicopter market
- Sikorsky Recognizes California Firehawk Aerial Firefighters
- StandardAero wins Rolls-Royce M250 award for 11th Consecutive Year
- Guimbal introduces new updates for Cabri G2
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s