Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), today announced the launch of their new charter service, CHE Premier. Operating out of their own downtown heliport, CHE Premier provides the ultimate, hassle-free charter experience that is all about luxury and speed.
Flights to Midwest destinations are available 24/7 on Chicago’s most modern and efficient helicopter fleet that includes Airbus models EC130 and EC135. The EC135 is one of the most luxurious twin-engine helicopters available and features a large, private cabin for up to five passengers, luggage space, Bose noise-canceling headsets, and a cruise speed of up to 160 mph. All charter flights offer on-board catering services, heli-side ground transportation, and 24/7 in-house dispatch and flight coordination.
“We believe our CHE Premier Charter service is a game changer for busy executives, VIPs, and families on the move,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “The ability to get in and out of Chicago quickly in comfort and style, with round-the-clock accessibility is our commitment to our guests.”
The CHE Premier Charter flights will fly anywhere in the Midwest at daily or hourly rates and include shuttle flights to area airports such as O’Hare International, Chicago Midway International, DuPage, Chicago Executive, Aurora, and Gary among others. For sports fans who live outside of Chicago, CHE Premier can pick up and get downtown in minutes to bring them closer to the Bears, Cubs, Hawks and Sox. CHE Premier also flies to more than 50 local and regional golf courses. The charter flights are one part of the breadth of helicopter services that CHE offers. CHE has been flying daytime, sunset, and evening helicopters tours out of the CHE Chicago Heliport since early May of this year and has quickly become a popular tourism attraction in Chicago.
The journey to launching the city’s first and only privately owned and operated heliport has certainly been a pioneering experience for young entrepreneur, Trevor Heffernan. In 2011, Heffernan established CHE for tours, airport shuttles, and charters with operations at Chicago Executive Airport where they flew more than ten thousand passengers. With his sights set on a location in Chicago, Heffernan worked tirelessly for four years to gain approval for a downtown heliport and fill a void in the Chicago market, making Chicago an overnight pioneer in the aviation industry.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a local Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus. For tour information and booking, please visit us at www.chetours.com.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza