Kitchener Aero Avionics (KAAV) – is one of Canada’s premiere avionics sales, service, design and special missions modifiers. The firm is also well respected for their long-time sales and service support for the Gentex line of aviation flight helmets. KAAV are pleased to announce the recent addition of the full ALPHA product line to their helmet product line offerings.
Gentex added ALPHA to its aircrew portfolio in July 2014 with the acquisition of Helmet Integrated Systems Limited. Since then, they’ve combined the world-class product lines, technologies, and manufacturing resources of the two companies to expand their international business and provide customers greater value. This has enabled Gentex Corporation to offer one of the most advanced, comprehensive lines of aviation helmet systems in the commercial and defense markets.
As the exclusive dealer and service/support vendor for Gentex in Canada, KAAV were granted the added honour of representing ALPHA to their customers. As KAAV president Barry Aylward stated in announcing this product expansion, “We have proudly been associated with Gentex for many years and are thrilled to combine the Alpha product line. Through this addition, we now have a complete helmet product line offering for the Canadian market – and we stand ready to sell, service, and support users across the entire aviation community.”
KAAV will once again be participating in the annual HAC Convention and Trade Show being held this year in Vancouver, British Columbia from November 13 – 15, 2015. Please look for us at booth #525 where we will have all information on both Gentex and ALHPA on hand.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight