Christmas shoppers in Ware will be in for a treat from early December as Herts Air Ambulance opens the doors to its first Charity Shop, just in time for Christmas.
The Charity Shop located at 3, High Street in Ware, will be a huge boost to the Charity – helping to ensure its life-saving helicopters can continue to fly in the county.
Mel Hitchcock, Shop Co-ordinator at Herts Air Ambulance, said: “We are all so excited to open our first charity shop in Hertfordshire. We want it to become a real community hub!
“This is a really exciting time for the Herts Air Ambulance too – We are fast approaching 10 years in operation and we have achieved so many great things.
“The shop will be a great way to spread more awareness to the public as we rely on their support to keep flying – Please bring and buy so we can fly!”
Charity shops have proven to be a huge success to Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust. With its Mersea Island shop in Essex generating approximately £73k each year – making this a very exciting venture for Hertfordshire.
The new volunteer run charity shop is slowly filling with donations including books, homeware, clothes, games and toys but the shop is still in need of more – including coat hangers as well as red and white Christmas decorations for its window display – and will be holding a ‘Donations Day’ on the 30th October between 11am – 3pm. Anyone wishing to make a donation can simply pop along during the day. Parking is available close to the store.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™