RA-Aviation, a global player in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality safe maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms ground support equipment announced today the release of Introduction of Powder Coating Railings as a standard on all our maintenance docking systems.
For further information please visit our website http://www.ra-aviation.no
Oyvind Mork, Managing Director, is pleased with the continued success in developing products in co-operation with our customers regarding planning, design and fabrication “We generate solutions that lead to a safe and efficient way of performing maintenance for our customers”
RA – Aviation has more than 30 years of experience from design, production and installation of aviation maintenance support equipment. This includes maintenance docking systems and other ground support equipment for various helicopter-fixed wing types and models, on a global marked.
Our company has in house competencies and experience to design customized maintenance systems in accordance to customer’s needs. We always combine our client’s functional requirements with our latest technology in aluminum techniques, to optimize cost savings and safe solutions.
All our employees work from a customer’s point of view. Clients are consequently assured of a versatile, innovative partner, with an eye for lasting quality and maximum performance in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 110 standards.
RA Aviation products are in use by military and civilian aircraft operators worldwide.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International