Guardian Mobility Inc., a Knowmadics company, a leading innovator in Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and aircraft tracking solutions, have added another valuable tool to improve avionics tracking, mapping and management of fleets across the entire aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is the latest new piece to the overall solution from Guardian Mobility and is proof of GMI’s commitment to continuously develop and improve the global aviation business market.
SilverEye Aviation is an adaptive tool and an entirely new approach in the development and application of mapping applications. By all accounts SilverEye Aviation is going to set a new standard in situational aircraft awareness and management, Aircraft Business Intelligence (ABI) and best of all it is all on a single pane of glass!
- Pre-configured with Points of Interest – Airports
- New Standard Maps & Overlays Flight Charts, TFR, METAR, TAF, and others
- Optimized to work on any smartphone or tablet
- Two-way text messaging within the application
Other features of this new aviation tool include:
- Custom views fully configurable to individual user needs
- Reports – Generate custom reports and export to other analytic systems
- Alerting – Customized alerts that can be shared with other SilverEye Aviation users and/or be sent to any email or telephone number
- Track Air, Sea and Land Assets on single pane of glass.
The SilverEye Aviation mapping application will come standard with every Guardian Mobility satellite tracking device.
According to company Chief Operating Officer Stephane Momy – Our strategy is to continue to develop products and services that fully support Aircraft Business Intelligence for the aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is only our latest development and is a powerful tool that enhances the user experience of our customers working with Automated Flight Following and Flight Data Monitoring solutions.
For more information please visit www.guardianmobility.com/products/silvereye-aviation or contact Alex Martichuski by email [email protected] or tel: 613 225 8885 ext. 324. To see a live demonstration of our SilverEye Aviation application, please plan to visit our Booth, C-13840 at the NBAA conference in Las Vegas November 17-19, 2015.
About Guardian Mobility
Guardian Mobility is a leading provider of solutions that support the provision of Aircraft Business Intelligence (ABI©). Guardian has developed a full range of products and services targeted towards assisting aircraft operators increase safety and efficiency and reduce costs with improved reporting. Guardian introduced its first portable GPS tracking device in 2002, delivering location and status information and has since developed solutions to facilitate 2-way text messaging and automatic data communications between the aircraft and the ground. Guardian’s products are approved for government-mandated Automatic Flight Following (AFF) and are used by fleet operators worldwide for Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) to support Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and Maintenance Operations Quality Assurance (MOQA) as part of a Safety Management System (SMS).
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines