Guardian Mobility Inc., a Knowmadics company, a leading innovator in Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and aircraft tracking solutions, have added another valuable tool to improve avionics tracking, mapping and management of fleets across the entire aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is the latest new piece to the overall solution from Guardian Mobility and is proof of GMI’s commitment to continuously develop and improve the global aviation business market.
SilverEye Aviation is an adaptive tool and an entirely new approach in the development and application of mapping applications. By all accounts SilverEye Aviation is going to set a new standard in situational aircraft awareness and management, Aircraft Business Intelligence (ABI) and best of all it is all on a single pane of glass!
- Pre-configured with Points of Interest – Airports
- New Standard Maps & Overlays Flight Charts, TFR, METAR, TAF, and others
- Optimized to work on any smartphone or tablet
- Two-way text messaging within the application
Other features of this new aviation tool include:
- Custom views fully configurable to individual user needs
- Reports – Generate custom reports and export to other analytic systems
- Alerting – Customized alerts that can be shared with other SilverEye Aviation users and/or be sent to any email or telephone number
- Track Air, Sea and Land Assets on single pane of glass.
The SilverEye Aviation mapping application will come standard with every Guardian Mobility satellite tracking device.
According to company Chief Operating Officer Stephane Momy – Our strategy is to continue to develop products and services that fully support Aircraft Business Intelligence for the aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is only our latest development and is a powerful tool that enhances the user experience of our customers working with Automated Flight Following and Flight Data Monitoring solutions.
For more information please visit www.guardianmobility.com/products/silvereye-aviation or contact Alex Martichuski by email [email protected] or tel: 613 225 8885 ext. 324. To see a live demonstration of our SilverEye Aviation application, please plan to visit our Booth, C-13840 at the NBAA conference in Las Vegas November 17-19, 2015.
About Guardian Mobility
Guardian Mobility is a leading provider of solutions that support the provision of Aircraft Business Intelligence (ABI©). Guardian has developed a full range of products and services targeted towards assisting aircraft operators increase safety and efficiency and reduce costs with improved reporting. Guardian introduced its first portable GPS tracking device in 2002, delivering location and status information and has since developed solutions to facilitate 2-way text messaging and automatic data communications between the aircraft and the ground. Guardian’s products are approved for government-mandated Automatic Flight Following (AFF) and are used by fleet operators worldwide for Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) to support Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and Maintenance Operations Quality Assurance (MOQA) as part of a Safety Management System (SMS).
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA