Professional Resources in System Management, LLC (PRISM) is pleased to announce the release of their Safety Management System iPhone app. The PRISM app can be downloaded for free from the Apple iTunes store by searching, “PRISM Safety” or by clicking here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/argus-international-inc./id529828894?mt=8.
“We are continually looking for ways to enhance our users’ experiences and make it easier for our customers to effectively manage their Safety Management Systems,” said Chris Young, VP of PRISM Helicopter Services. “We live in a mobile world and in order to remain efficient, our customers need to be able to access their SMS tools whenever they need to, wherever they are.”
Steve Witowski, VP of PRISM Business Aviation Services, added, “The release of the PRISM iPhone app is just one of the many resources PRISM offers to help employees communicate hazards and promote a healthy and active safety culture. It’s important for aviation operators to track and analyze their risks so they can improve their safety performance.”
The PRISM app allows users to easily submit flight and ground risk analysis and hazard/incident reports directly from their iPhones. The app can be used in both online and offline modes. Other functionalities available in the new PRISM iPhone app include:
1) Create new FRAT reports and access stored pending reports for final submission
2) Document all risks and mitigations
3) E-sign FRAT reports
4) Add up to 6 additional crew members
5) Record and type passengers’ names for accountability
6) Pre-built drop downs that make for quick selections in certain fields (Aircraft Tail Number, Crew Names and Mission Type)
7) Attach a photo to hazard reports through iPhone camera and photo gallery
8) Create email notifications to automatically send managers after a user has submitted a safety/hazard report
PRISM is a wholly owned subsidiary of ARGUS international, Inc. PRISM is the industry’s leading provider of advanced Safety Management Systems (SMS) solutions, and is also an FAA recognized certification consultant.
ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is a specialized aviation services company with global expertise whose mission is to provide the aviation marketplace with data and information necessary to make informed decisions and manage risk. ARGUS provides world-class aviation software and business management solutions, including AVMOSYS enterprise management software, TRAQPak, CHEQ, and ARMOR SMS. ARGUS Charter operator ratings are the most recognized and requested independent source of overall operator quality.
TRAQPak provides industry leading market intelligence data and research services, as well as expert aviation consulting.
ARGUS subsidiaries include ARGUS PROS, the leading provider of on-site safety audits and PRISM. Founded in 1995, ARGUS is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is actively engaged around the globe.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet