Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, launches an exclusive partnership with PLAYSTUDIOS to offer real-world experiences through the developer’s myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack applications. Players are now able to redeem loyalty points for a wide range of Maverick Helicopters excursions in Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Maui, Hawaii.
“PLAYSTUDIOS’ partnership with Maverick Helicopters gives myVEGAS players a thrilling new collection of experiences unlike any other that we’ve ever offered,” said Jeff Netzer, vice president of business development at PLAYSTUDIOS. “This is a great example of how diverse our rewards offerings have become – from rooms, shows and restaurants to travel packages and experiences. All these great in-game benefits speak directly to our customers’ lifestyles and leisure-time interests.”
The new Maverick Helicopters offerings let myVEGAS players redeem loyalty points for a credit towards an array of the company’s most popular destination flights over the Las Vegas Strip, to the Grand Canyon and through Maui, Hawaii. Excursions include Vegas Nights, Vegas Dream Sunset, Wind Dancer and Molokai Voyage. Gamers can also redeem loyalty points for merchandise credits at the Maverick Helicopters Las Vegas and Maui, Hawaii gift shops.
“We are excited to have Maverick Helicopters be a part of the top-ranked myVEGAS apps,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “This partnership lets myVEGAS players and Maverick Helicopters customers redeem bucket-list items in a unique, fun and interactive setting.”
myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack are the top-ranking free-to-play casino applications for iOS, Android and Kindle mobile devices. myVEGAS Slots is also available on Facebook. The games are the only social casino applications that give players a chance to earn real-world rewards from an exclusive collection of travel, leisure, and entertainment brands. Rewards include complimentary hotels stays, travel packages, cruises, meals, shows, VIP nightclub access and more.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
PLAYSTUDIOS is a developer of engaging casual games for mobile and social platforms. Founded by a team of experienced gaming and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS’ free-to-play myVEGAS apps combine the best elements of popular social games with established gambling mechanics. Players enjoy an ever-growing collection of slot and table games and the opportunity to earn an unprecedented selection of valuable, real-world rewards from leading hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands. Current myVEGAS reward partners include MGM Resorts International, Station Casinos, Wolfgang Puck, Cirque du Soleil, Royal Caribbean International , House of Blues, and Allegiant Air.
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract