Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, launches an exclusive partnership with PLAYSTUDIOS to offer real-world experiences through the developer’s myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack applications. Players are now able to redeem loyalty points for a wide range of Maverick Helicopters excursions in Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and Maui, Hawaii.
“PLAYSTUDIOS’ partnership with Maverick Helicopters gives myVEGAS players a thrilling new collection of experiences unlike any other that we’ve ever offered,” said Jeff Netzer, vice president of business development at PLAYSTUDIOS. “This is a great example of how diverse our rewards offerings have become – from rooms, shows and restaurants to travel packages and experiences. All these great in-game benefits speak directly to our customers’ lifestyles and leisure-time interests.”
The new Maverick Helicopters offerings let myVEGAS players redeem loyalty points for a credit towards an array of the company’s most popular destination flights over the Las Vegas Strip, to the Grand Canyon and through Maui, Hawaii. Excursions include Vegas Nights, Vegas Dream Sunset, Wind Dancer and Molokai Voyage. Gamers can also redeem loyalty points for merchandise credits at the Maverick Helicopters Las Vegas and Maui, Hawaii gift shops.
“We are excited to have Maverick Helicopters be a part of the top-ranked myVEGAS apps,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “This partnership lets myVEGAS players and Maverick Helicopters customers redeem bucket-list items in a unique, fun and interactive setting.”
myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack are the top-ranking free-to-play casino applications for iOS, Android and Kindle mobile devices. myVEGAS Slots is also available on Facebook. The games are the only social casino applications that give players a chance to earn real-world rewards from an exclusive collection of travel, leisure, and entertainment brands. Rewards include complimentary hotels stays, travel packages, cruises, meals, shows, VIP nightclub access and more.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
PLAYSTUDIOS is a developer of engaging casual games for mobile and social platforms. Founded by a team of experienced gaming and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS’ free-to-play myVEGAS apps combine the best elements of popular social games with established gambling mechanics. Players enjoy an ever-growing collection of slot and table games and the opportunity to earn an unprecedented selection of valuable, real-world rewards from leading hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands. Current myVEGAS reward partners include MGM Resorts International, Station Casinos, Wolfgang Puck, Cirque du Soleil, Royal Caribbean International , House of Blues, and Allegiant Air.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza