Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) annually offers scholarships for students preparing for careers in rotorcraft aviation. Apply today and become part of the industry of tomorrow!
The Commercial Helicopter Rating Scholarship is awarded to pilots who have already obtained their private license and are enrolled in a commercial helicopter rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent.
The Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship is awarded to mechanics or technicians who are enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent.
The Michelle North Scholarship for Safety is awarded to a pilot who has already attained a commercial rating and demonstrates an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
The Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship promotes the choice of helicopter maintenance as a career. Bill Sanderson Scholarship winners attend a course from a selection offered by airframe and powerplant manufacturers.
The deadline to submit applications is Nov. 30, 2015. To learn more and apply, visithelicopterfoundation.org/
Questions? Contact HFI’s curator, Marty Pociask, at [email protected].
Founded in 1983, Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to preserving the heritage of vertical flight and educating future generations of helicopter professionals through its scholarship and mentoring programs.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf