Mont Blanc Helicopters (MBH) recently closed the purchase of a fire fighting AS 350B3 with the crucial assistance of Avinco. Further to its recent appointment for a fire fighting mission in Corsica, Mont Blanc entrusted Avinco with rapidly securing the appropriate helicopter. Avinco successfully secured the machine within a record one-week lead-time, by providing full short-term financing to MBH. The machine was delivered to MBH for operation within only 2 weeks.
“We highly value our relationship with Avinco, which acted as a genuine partner to MBH in this transaction”, says Renaud Blanc, Managing Director at MBH “and we clearly could not have honoured our mission if it hadn’t been for Avinco’s support at every stage of the purchasing process.
“Avinco is in a unique position, in that it has the ability to source and sell with financing attached, within particularly short timescales”, says François Gautier, Avinco’s CEO, “as in this instance, within just 2 weeks.”
Avinco is a helicopter and spare parts trading company based in Monaco, Dublin, Moscow, Dubai, and Singapore which has already completed over 270 transactions since the launch of its helicopter activity in 2006, of which 50% from its own portfolio, 50% brokerage. Avinco employs a team of experts with extensive know-how in sales, technical, finance and structuring.
Avinco was founded in 2003 and is also a leading provider of large commercial aircraft placement, investment and lease management services, and currently manages a portfolio of seventeen leased commercial aircraft.
Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères, founded 35 years ago, is directed by the Blanc family through the family holding company HBG. MBH current fleet includes 25 helicopters owned outright and 60 aircraft under operations, management, and maintenance. MBH operates 18 different bases.
The BLANC family group operates in many business segments, including: scenic flights, charter or private flights, heli-ski, heli-rescue, EMS transport, aerial work, offshore transport for the oil & gas industry, flight schools, aircraft sales, management and maintenance (Part 145 Workshop approved Airbus Helicopters service station and Safran Turbomeca service centre).
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock