Mont Blanc Helicopters (MBH) recently closed the purchase of a fire fighting AS 350B3 with the crucial assistance of Avinco. Further to its recent appointment for a fire fighting mission in Corsica, Mont Blanc entrusted Avinco with rapidly securing the appropriate helicopter. Avinco successfully secured the machine within a record one-week lead-time, by providing full short-term financing to MBH. The machine was delivered to MBH for operation within only 2 weeks.
“We highly value our relationship with Avinco, which acted as a genuine partner to MBH in this transaction”, says Renaud Blanc, Managing Director at MBH “and we clearly could not have honoured our mission if it hadn’t been for Avinco’s support at every stage of the purchasing process.
“Avinco is in a unique position, in that it has the ability to source and sell with financing attached, within particularly short timescales”, says François Gautier, Avinco’s CEO, “as in this instance, within just 2 weeks.”
Avinco is a helicopter and spare parts trading company based in Monaco, Dublin, Moscow, Dubai, and Singapore which has already completed over 270 transactions since the launch of its helicopter activity in 2006, of which 50% from its own portfolio, 50% brokerage. Avinco employs a team of experts with extensive know-how in sales, technical, finance and structuring.
Avinco was founded in 2003 and is also a leading provider of large commercial aircraft placement, investment and lease management services, and currently manages a portfolio of seventeen leased commercial aircraft.
Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères, founded 35 years ago, is directed by the Blanc family through the family holding company HBG. MBH current fleet includes 25 helicopters owned outright and 60 aircraft under operations, management, and maintenance. MBH operates 18 different bases.
The BLANC family group operates in many business segments, including: scenic flights, charter or private flights, heli-ski, heli-rescue, EMS transport, aerial work, offshore transport for the oil & gas industry, flight schools, aircraft sales, management and maintenance (Part 145 Workshop approved Airbus Helicopters service station and Safran Turbomeca service centre).
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza