AgustaWestland congratulates the Dubai Police on achieving 20 years of successful operations and over 16,000flight hours with its fleet of AW109 light twin-enginehelicopters. A ceremony was held at the Dubai Airshow today to celebrate this major milestone.
A leading helicopter operator in Dubai and a key law enforcement operator of AgustaWestlandAW109s, the Dubai Police has been successfully performing law enforcement and homeland security missions often in very demanding conditions.
Dubai Police is now set to receive the all new AW169 light intermediate helicopter, which will further expand its mission capabilities for transport, law enforcement and medical evacuation applications. A versatile, new generation twin engine light intermediate category helicopter, the AW169 4.6 tonne is certified in accordance with EASA CS-29 / FAR Part 29 latest Amendments. The AW169 can comfortably accommodate up to ten passengers or up to two litters plus medical attendants in its large, unobstructed cabin, fitted with a range of customised equipment and entertainment systems. The type incorporates several new technology features in the rotor system, engines, avionics, transmission and electric power generation and distribution systems.
- Summit Aviation extends MQ-8C Fire Scout contract
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e