AgustaWestland congratulates the Dubai Police on achieving 20 years of successful operations and over 16,000flight hours with its fleet of AW109 light twin-enginehelicopters. A ceremony was held at the Dubai Airshow today to celebrate this major milestone.
A leading helicopter operator in Dubai and a key law enforcement operator of AgustaWestlandAW109s, the Dubai Police has been successfully performing law enforcement and homeland security missions often in very demanding conditions.
Dubai Police is now set to receive the all new AW169 light intermediate helicopter, which will further expand its mission capabilities for transport, law enforcement and medical evacuation applications. A versatile, new generation twin engine light intermediate category helicopter, the AW169 4.6 tonne is certified in accordance with EASA CS-29 / FAR Part 29 latest Amendments. The AW169 can comfortably accommodate up to ten passengers or up to two litters plus medical attendants in its large, unobstructed cabin, fitted with a range of customised equipment and entertainment systems. The type incorporates several new technology features in the rotor system, engines, avionics, transmission and electric power generation and distribution systems.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL