RAMM Aerospace is now offering quality upholstery, soft goods, cabinetry and custom solutions to the helicopter industry.
Several helicopter operators have already benefitted from the products and services offered by RAMM Aerospace. Focusing on the unresolved needs of helicopter operators has lead RAMM to several new product development opportunities.
“Our core capabilities and everything that we’ve been able to accomplish in fixed wing translates very well to rotary,” explains RAMM Aerospace president Kevin Ramsay. “Customers have been very responsive and we are bringing several solutions to market that are customer-driven and fulfill existing needs.”
If you would like more information about the products and services offered by RAMM Aerospace please email Peggy McDonald at [email protected] or contact (613) 676 1710.
About RAMM Aerospace
RAMM Aerospace has been providing quality interior products and services to the aviation industry since it was founded in Montreal, Canada in 2008. The company is best known for its meticulous attention to detail and world-class craftsmanship in the manufacturing and finishing of business and commercial cabinetry, upholstery and loose equipment. RAMM offers a wide range of services from in-aircraft repair to full interior refurbishment, including re-upholstery of cockpit and crew seats in commercial and executive aircraft, as well as helicopters. Initially supporting the fixed wing market, RAMM recently diversified and now also provides solutions to the helicopter industry. The company’s in-house engineering capabilities enable a timely execution of customer-driven STC solutions. For more information on RAMM Aerospace please visit www.rammaero.com
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s