Alpine Aerotech proudly introduces the new Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft, constructed from high-quality impact, wear and heat resistant material to protect the cabin and cargo floor from damage. Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft are very light, easy to install and maintain.
The addition of this ultra-protective layer for the floor drastically reduces the risk of damage to expensive panels. This design was based on the success of the existing Alpine Aerotech kits for the Cabin Floor, Tail Boom Baggage Compartment, Aft Cabin and Pylon Wall Protection Kits for the Bell 205, 212 and 412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is currently designing new Panel Protection Kits for other Bell aircraft as well as kits for the Airbus AS350 aircraft, to add to the existing Panel Protection product line, which is in great demand. “The Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kit for the Bell 429 aircraft was designed and supplied to the Canadian Coast Guard within a matter of weeks.
When a customer has a need, we listen carefully to ensure we understand the requirements and then supply a quality solution,” explains Jeff Denomme, President of Alpine Aerotech. “We are offering Panel Protections Kits at an affordable price, making it an easy decision to protect the aircraft floor from damage and reduce maintenance costs.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet