SD FlightLogs is the first web-based system designed to intuitively manage aircraft flight log data reducing manual user input. It gives the aircraft operator a smart system that includes user guidance, virtually eliminates human error, and provides access to flight data in real-time. SD FlightLogs provides pilots, maintenance and flight operations personnel with the ability to stay in sync with their aircraft anywhere in the world.
“It doesn’t make sense when you have a multi-million dollar aircraft equipped with state-of-the-art technology and you’re still using paper flight logs,” said Jim Jensen founder and CEO of Satcom Direct (SD). “SD FlightLogs is an electronic solution to the manual process of recording OFF/ON times. It auto-captures flight data so that you’ve not only eliminated the paper, you’ve created a database of movement and maintenance information that can be tracked over the life of the aircraft.”
SD FlightLogs is powered by SD’s FlightDeck Freedom® (FDF). SD FlightLogs auto captures data, calculating and recording flight time and cycle events while creating an electronic record documenting all flight information leg by leg. It creates an efficient, common platform for all operational users from pilot to maintenance and scheduler. Team members access information from three primary screens: fleet overview, trip list and trip details, allowing them to view high-level summary data or detailed flight events for each leg of a trip. SD FlightLogs issmart device compatible and is the latest “first” in business aviation for Satcom Direct.
SD FlightLogs is the first web-based system designed to intuitively manage aircraft flight log data reducing manual user input. It gives the aircraft operator a smart system that includes user guidance, virtually eliminates human error, and provides access to flight data in real-time.
About Satcom Direct: Satcom Direct (SD) provides global connectivity solutions for business and general aviation, military, government, and heads of state aircraft, as well as operations in areas with connectivity limitations such as remote locations, large scale events, and disaster recovery. SD is a technology innovator. Since 1997, its teams have worked to advance the technology of connectivity, making SD the first in the marketplace to deliver numerous advancements and capabilities. The company is a premier Inmarsat Distribution Partner (including Jet ConneX), Iridium Service Partner, ViaSat Yonder’s preferred reseller, and the Exclusive Service Provider for SmartSky Networks.
The SD world headquarters and primary operations centre is located in Melbourne, Florida, with additional office locations in the United States, Canada, UK, UAE, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Australia, Russia, Brazil, and South Africa. For more information regarding SD, visit www.satcomdirect.com, e-mail [email protected], or call U.S. +1.321.777.3000 or UK +44.1252.554.460.
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo