Late last week, both Bristow CEO Jonathan Baliff (pictured) and his CFO Don Miller bought shares in Bristow Group Inc.
Baliff bought 3,500 shares at $29.03 – making a total spend of $101,605 – taking his total share ownership to 17,916. Valuing those at the price he bought the shares on 11th November produces a value of just over $520,000. Miller also bought on Wednesday 11th, adding 900 shares at $28.92 – a spend of $26,028 and taking his holding to 3,952 valued at around $114,300.
These purchase prices compare to the 12 month range range of $24.95 to $72.37, according to Google Finance.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident