Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced the launch of its new Asset Monitoring Platform (AMP) today.
Developed specifically for business aircraft lenders, JSSI is offering this unique web-based platform as a complimentary service to assist financial institutions with the management of financed aircraft. A tri-party arrangement between the owner/operator, lender, and JSSI, AMP provides lenders with a comprehensive picture of an asset’s historical utilization, as well as its past and future maintenance and financial obligations. Through the creation of customized alerts around an asset’s flight, payment, and maintenance activities, AMP notifies lenders of potential changes in the overall profile of the asset.
James Appel, Director of JSSI’s Asset Monitoring Platform, noted, “A key benefit of AMP is its ability to provide value across diverse fleets with different makes and asset classes.” Mr. Appel, who is leading the development and launch of the platform, continued “not only can lenders customize their portals with individualized risk thresholds, but they can also access detailed maintenance records that can be costly to reconstruct when selling an aircraft.”
“We work very closely with the lending community to provide maintenance programs which ensure aircraft on a JSSI program are exceedingly well maintained and retain the highest possible valuations,” stated Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI. “AMP is a powerful tool that we have designed and developed to allow aircraft financiers better access to critical and real time data pertaining to their portfolio.”
Over the past summer, beta testing was conducted by six leading business aircraft lenders, who had an opportunity to test out the various features of the platform prior to the NBAA release. 1st Source Bank, headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, has been an early adopter of the platform. “JSSI has always been on the cutting edge of aircraft risk management and maintenance oversight,” commented Greg M. Holst, President of the Aircraft Financing Division at 1st Source Bank. “Their new AMP platform has dramatically improved access to information and ability to monitor both engine and program status for our clients and lienholders alike. We expect this new platform to be a leading influence in revolutionizing the industry.”
To learn more about the new JSSI AMP program, interested parties are encouraged to schedule a demonstration with James Appel by contacting him at [email protected] or by visiting him at the newly designed JSSI booth (#C7318) during the 49th annual NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition, November 17-19, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020