Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, introduced its new JSSI Parts affiliate today at the NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition.
“JSSI has spent more than 25 years procuring parts for customer maintenance events covered under a JSSI program. This year, we have taken the next step. Using our expertise and significant buying power, we’ve expanded our procurement services to clients in need of parts not covered under a JSSI program and to third parties,” remarked Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI. “We are always looking for ways to add value and convenience for our customers, while hopefully driving down their overall cost of maintenance. We also view this as an opportunity to touch operators across the market who have not worked with JSSI historically,” added Mr. Book.
With thousands of engines, airframes and APUs enrolled onto JSSI Programs, the volume of parts purchased by JSSI on a day-to-day basis far exceeds any normal operator’s buying power. Typically, JSSI manages 6000 maintenance events per year that involve parts procurement. This exclusive leverage that reaches across all manufacturers allows the JSSI team to negotiate the best pricing from their enormous network of global suppliers. Inventory distribution points will initially include Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, and the United Kingdom.
“JSSI clients are accustomed to counting on JSSI to source the parts they need, every day, across all manufacturer platforms,” Jim Sellers, Vice President of JSSI Parts, stated. “Our team of Technical Advisors and Purchasing Representatives based around the world, have always gone above and beyond to make sure the client has the right parts, at the right time, and for the right price. Now we are taking this infrastructure to the next level by introducing JSSI Parts and capitalizing on 26 years of data to build an inventory that will better serve our existing clients and support new JSSI customers.”
To learn more about the advantages of JSSI Parts, please stop by the newly designed JSSI booth (#C7318) during the 49th annual NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition, November 17-19, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters