Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, introduced its new JSSI Parts affiliate today at the NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition.
“JSSI has spent more than 25 years procuring parts for customer maintenance events covered under a JSSI program. This year, we have taken the next step. Using our expertise and significant buying power, we’ve expanded our procurement services to clients in need of parts not covered under a JSSI program and to third parties,” remarked Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI. “We are always looking for ways to add value and convenience for our customers, while hopefully driving down their overall cost of maintenance. We also view this as an opportunity to touch operators across the market who have not worked with JSSI historically,” added Mr. Book.
With thousands of engines, airframes and APUs enrolled onto JSSI Programs, the volume of parts purchased by JSSI on a day-to-day basis far exceeds any normal operator’s buying power. Typically, JSSI manages 6000 maintenance events per year that involve parts procurement. This exclusive leverage that reaches across all manufacturers allows the JSSI team to negotiate the best pricing from their enormous network of global suppliers. Inventory distribution points will initially include Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, and the United Kingdom.
“JSSI clients are accustomed to counting on JSSI to source the parts they need, every day, across all manufacturer platforms,” Jim Sellers, Vice President of JSSI Parts, stated. “Our team of Technical Advisors and Purchasing Representatives based around the world, have always gone above and beyond to make sure the client has the right parts, at the right time, and for the right price. Now we are taking this infrastructure to the next level by introducing JSSI Parts and capitalizing on 26 years of data to build an inventory that will better serve our existing clients and support new JSSI customers.”
To learn more about the advantages of JSSI Parts, please stop by the newly designed JSSI booth (#C7318) during the 49th annual NBAA Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition, November 17-19, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation