Mecaer has announced the award of an STC by EASA for the H145 Mercedes Benz Style luxury interior. The STC includes MAG’s new engineering package for the H145T2 and the interior options include their proprietary in-flight entertainment (IFEEL) and internal Wi-Fi.
The interior is offered in four different “harmonies” which can be combine with a real wood floor or the customer’s choice of carpets. The interior liners and the new light concept also contribute to the elegant and welcoming interior atmosphere. Multi-purpose storage is made possible by numerous attachment points on the floor and with a new and perfectly integrated cabinet, offering increased storage volume.
Five orders have so far been placed for the H145 Mercedes-Benz Style so far, with first delivery targeted by the end of this calendar year.
“Achieving this STC for the facelift of the Mercedes Benz Style is not only a demonstration of our technical capability but also a reflection of our continued partnership with Airbus Helicopters.” said Armando Sassoli, Mecaer’s Co-General Manager.
“There is a strong future for the VIP configured H145 and we are very happy to be a contributing factor.” he continued.
Mecaer Aviation Group offers Integrated Systems, such as flight controls, landing gear & actuation systems as well as cabin comfort systems, for Helicopters, General Aviation & Business Aircraft, and Basic Trainers. Capabilities include the development, manufacture, qualification and certification, noise & vibration abatement, together with completion, modification, and MRO services. The company has facilities in Italy, Canada and the United States,
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017