Maxcraft Avionics Ltd announced today that they have received FAA Validation of their Transport Canada STC SH04-41 (FAA STC SR03573NY) for installation of the Garmin GNS or GTN Series Navigators in the Sikorsky S76A/C series of rotorcraft. The applicability of this package has now expanded to include GNS WAAS and GTN Navigators as well as all flavours of Honeywell EDZ-705/756 EFIS, and SPZ-7000 or SPZ-7600 DDAFCS Systems.
The GNS()/GTN Navigators are ideally suited for the Sikorsky S76A & C rotorcraft, offering a integrated VHF-COM transceiver , VOR/ILS receiver, as well as GPS En-route, Terminal and non- precision GPS Approach capability. When coupled with a reliable integration to the aircraft, considerable panel and console space is recovered.
To date, seven different integration configurations have
1. GPS500() in S76() w/ EDZ‐756, SPZ‐7600
& Honeywell Avionics
2. GPS500()/GNS530() w/ EDZ‐756,
SPZ‐7600 & Collins Avionics
3. GPS500()/GNS530() w/ EDZ‐705 (SG‐705),
SPZ‐7600 & Collins Avionics
4. GNS530() w/ EDZ‐756, SPZ‐7600 & Honeywell Avionics & Wulfsberg DME
5. Dual GPS500W w/ EDZ‐756, SPZ‐7600 & Honeywell SR‐850 Primus Radio System
6. GTN750 w/ EDZ‐705 (SG‐700), SPZ‐7000 & Collins Avionics
7. GTN725/750 w/ EDZ‐756, SPZ‐7600 & Collins Avionics
About Maxcraft Avionics Ltd.
Maxcraft specializes in avionics design, installation, and maintenance. Its design services group is among the most
professional in Canada, and holds an extensive catalogue of exclusive STCs. Maxcraft’s client base includes
operators for all types of aircraft including private, commercial, business, charter, corporate, airline, police,
military and air ambulance. As an AMO its state-of-the-art shop facilities provide full service support to the private
and commercial fixed wing market as well as the helicopter sector. Maxcraft Avionics can be found on the web at
www.maxcraft.ca or may be reached at 604-465-3080 or [email protected].
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee