RA-Aviation, a global player in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high qualitysafe maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms ground support equipment announced today the releasesofAW 189 and AW 139 maintenance docking systems.
For further information please visit our website http://www.ra-aviation.no
Oyvind Mork, Managing Director, is pleased with thecontinued success in developing products in co-operation with our customers regarding planning, design and fabrication “We generate solutions that lead to a safe and efficient way of performing maintenance for our customers”
RA – Aviation has more than 30 years of experience from design, production and installation of aviation maintenance support equipment. This includes maintenance docking systems and other ground support equipment for various helicopter-fixed wing types and models, on a global marked.
Our company has in house competencies and experience to design customized maintenance systems in accordance to customer’s needs. We always combine our client’s functional requirements with our latest technology in aluminum techniques, to optimize cost savings and safe solutions.
All our employees work from a customer’s point of view. Clients are consequently assured of a versatile, innovative partner, with an eye for lasting quality and maximum performance in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 110 standards.
RA Aviation products are in use by military and civilian aircraft operators worldwide.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation