The National Aircraft Resale Association (NARA) announced its new Board of Directors and the newly appointed Products & Services Member Advisory Council, at the recently held fall membership meeting during the NBAA convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“We are excited to have our board in place to kick off the New Year, and I look forward to working closely with the new boardmembers tosupport our goals and initiatives for the future,” stated Johnny Foster, Chairman of NARA, and President and CEO for OGARAJETS. “Pre-owned business aircraft buyers today need someone they can trust to help navigate through the complex brokerage and acquisition processes. I am proud to represent the team of 90 NARA Certified Broker/Dealers and Products & Services Members that are the elite of the industry and are the most qualified to provide this valuable service,” added Foster.
The new NARA Board of Directors include:
Mente Group, LLC
Jack Prewitt & Associates, Inc.
Axis Aviation Group, Inc.
Corporate Fleet Service
NARA Products & Services Member Advisory Council:
Chairman – Products & Services Member Advisory Council (Also serves on NARA Board)
PNC Aviation Finance
1st Vice Chairman – Products & Services Member Advisory Council (Also serves on NARA Board)
2nd Vice Chairman
Advocate Consulting Legal Group, PLLC
AIC Title Service, LLC
All NARA Dealer/Broker members must follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics and pass a rigorous application process, which was established in 2013, to become an exclusive NARA Certified Aircraft Broker/Dealer. The NARA Certification process assures the highest degree of confidence when buying or selling previously owned business aircraft. NARA Products and Services Members span the Business Aviation spectrum andinclude companies representing Analysis and Data, Financing and Leasing, Fuel and Flight Planning, Hourly Cost Maintenance, Insurance, IRS 1031 Exchange, Legal, Tax and Title, Maintenance/Overhaul, Maintenance Tracking, Training, Publishing services and more.
NARA, a professional trade association,formed more than 25 years ago, is comprised of selected aircraft sales and brokerage businesses that are NARA Certified and aircraft product/services companies that adhere to the highest professional standards. Promoting the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry, NARA’s members abide by an elite 14-point Code of Ethics that provides standards of business conduct regarding aircraft transactions. For more information about NARA, its members and its code of ethics, visit the NARA website at www.NARAaircraft.com
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000