The National Aircraft Resale Association (NARA) announced its new Board of Directors and the newly appointed Products & Services Member Advisory Council, at the recently held fall membership meeting during the NBAA convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“We are excited to have our board in place to kick off the New Year, and I look forward to working closely with the new boardmembers tosupport our goals and initiatives for the future,” stated Johnny Foster, Chairman of NARA, and President and CEO for OGARAJETS. “Pre-owned business aircraft buyers today need someone they can trust to help navigate through the complex brokerage and acquisition processes. I am proud to represent the team of 90 NARA Certified Broker/Dealers and Products & Services Members that are the elite of the industry and are the most qualified to provide this valuable service,” added Foster.
The new NARA Board of Directors include:
Mente Group, LLC
Jack Prewitt & Associates, Inc.
Axis Aviation Group, Inc.
Corporate Fleet Service
NARA Products & Services Member Advisory Council:
Chairman – Products & Services Member Advisory Council (Also serves on NARA Board)
PNC Aviation Finance
1st Vice Chairman – Products & Services Member Advisory Council (Also serves on NARA Board)
2nd Vice Chairman
Advocate Consulting Legal Group, PLLC
AIC Title Service, LLC
All NARA Dealer/Broker members must follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics and pass a rigorous application process, which was established in 2013, to become an exclusive NARA Certified Aircraft Broker/Dealer. The NARA Certification process assures the highest degree of confidence when buying or selling previously owned business aircraft. NARA Products and Services Members span the Business Aviation spectrum andinclude companies representing Analysis and Data, Financing and Leasing, Fuel and Flight Planning, Hourly Cost Maintenance, Insurance, IRS 1031 Exchange, Legal, Tax and Title, Maintenance/Overhaul, Maintenance Tracking, Training, Publishing services and more.
NARA, a professional trade association,formed more than 25 years ago, is comprised of selected aircraft sales and brokerage businesses that are NARA Certified and aircraft product/services companies that adhere to the highest professional standards. Promoting the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry, NARA’s members abide by an elite 14-point Code of Ethics that provides standards of business conduct regarding aircraft transactions. For more information about NARA, its members and its code of ethics, visit the NARA website at www.NARAaircraft.com
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI