Aviation safety management software developer, Ideagen, is to present to some of the largest helicopter organisations in the world at a leading conference in Southeast Asia.
Ideagen – developers of the Q-Pulse and Gael Enlighten safety and GRC software solutions – will deliver a presentation on ‘Helicopter SMS and Quality Regulatory Obligations’ to key operators at CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia.
The event, which takes place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, will see industry experts discuss key policy updates, trends and developments in the region’s helicopter industry, which has approximately 750 civil helicopters in operation and enjoyed a growth of 8% in 2015.
Ideagen’s Steven Cespedes will be presenting at the event on Thursday, December 10th. As the company’s Head of Aviation, Mr Cespedes is an expert in aviation and helicopter safety and has implemented over 100 safety management systems in large blue chip organisations across the globe.
He said: “CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia is one of the key helicopter events in the region and, with over 200 delegates, it is an event that we are extremely excited about.
“Ideagen is an industry expert in aviation safety management and we have developed software products for over two decades that assist aviation organisations in meeting and exceeding their regulatory requirements, improving both the quality and safety of their operations.
“My presentation will discuss the improvements required across the helicopter industry and how technology, such as the software we develop, can help helicopter organisations achieve operational excellence. The helicopter industry in Southeast Asia is a rapidly expanding one and I am looking forward to conversing directly with key delegates in the region at CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia.”
CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia takes place between Wednesday, December 9thand Thursday, December 10thand will see industry professionals, representing relevant government officials, OEMs, operators, financing providers and leading industry solution providers gather together. Among the 200+ delegates will include key experts from the likes of Bristow, CHC, BP, Shell and Weststar.
Topics up for discussion include helicopter safety management, an update on the Southeast Asia Civil Helicopter Market Forecast and Regulation and the exploration of best training approaches required to tackle pilot shortage challenges in Asia.
About Ideagen Group PLC
Ideagen Group PLC is a supplier of compliance based Information Management software with operations in the UK, United States and Middle East. The Group specialise in eGRC (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Healthcare solutions for organisations operating within highly regulated industries.
As authors of an excellent portfolio of software products, Ideagen is able to provide complete content lifecycle solutions that enable organisations to meet their Regulatory, Quality Compliance and Safety standards, helping them to reduce costs, improve efficiency and achieve operational excellence.
The Group has shown excellent growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions, and is listed on The London Stock Exchange AIM market (Ticker: IDEA.LN).
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum