Aviation safety management software developer, Ideagen, is to present to some of the largest helicopter organisations in the world at a leading conference in Southeast Asia.
Ideagen – developers of the Q-Pulse and Gael Enlighten safety and GRC software solutions – will deliver a presentation on ‘Helicopter SMS and Quality Regulatory Obligations’ to key operators at CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia.
The event, which takes place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, will see industry experts discuss key policy updates, trends and developments in the region’s helicopter industry, which has approximately 750 civil helicopters in operation and enjoyed a growth of 8% in 2015.
Ideagen’s Steven Cespedes will be presenting at the event on Thursday, December 10th. As the company’s Head of Aviation, Mr Cespedes is an expert in aviation and helicopter safety and has implemented over 100 safety management systems in large blue chip organisations across the globe.
He said: “CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia is one of the key helicopter events in the region and, with over 200 delegates, it is an event that we are extremely excited about.
“Ideagen is an industry expert in aviation safety management and we have developed software products for over two decades that assist aviation organisations in meeting and exceeding their regulatory requirements, improving both the quality and safety of their operations.
“My presentation will discuss the improvements required across the helicopter industry and how technology, such as the software we develop, can help helicopter organisations achieve operational excellence. The helicopter industry in Southeast Asia is a rapidly expanding one and I am looking forward to conversing directly with key delegates in the region at CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia.”
CivilHelicopter Southeast Asia takes place between Wednesday, December 9thand Thursday, December 10thand will see industry professionals, representing relevant government officials, OEMs, operators, financing providers and leading industry solution providers gather together. Among the 200+ delegates will include key experts from the likes of Bristow, CHC, BP, Shell and Weststar.
Topics up for discussion include helicopter safety management, an update on the Southeast Asia Civil Helicopter Market Forecast and Regulation and the exploration of best training approaches required to tackle pilot shortage challenges in Asia.
About Ideagen Group PLC
Ideagen Group PLC is a supplier of compliance based Information Management software with operations in the UK, United States and Middle East. The Group specialise in eGRC (Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Healthcare solutions for organisations operating within highly regulated industries.
As authors of an excellent portfolio of software products, Ideagen is able to provide complete content lifecycle solutions that enable organisations to meet their Regulatory, Quality Compliance and Safety standards, helping them to reduce costs, improve efficiency and achieve operational excellence.
The Group has shown excellent growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions, and is listed on The London Stock Exchange AIM market (Ticker: IDEA.LN).
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center