The Helicopter Flight Training Center is partnering with the National Association of Air Medical Communication Specialists (NAACS) to host a Certified Flight Communicator (CFC) Course with an optional add-on in the CommLab.
The CFC Course is a 2-day class covering flight following and navigation, aviation weather, PAIP, stress management, public relations and medical terminology. Upon successful completion of the CFC exam, participants will earn status as a NAACS Certified Flight Communicator.
Participants may choose to register for a third day to further their training in the CommLab. The communications center simulator provides hands-on scenarios for communicators learning or enhancing their skills. The CommLab is structured around the same software that participants use at their respective programs. The participants that stay for the CommLab portion will receive an additional certificate for the CommLab training.
The CFC course is scheduled for February 8-9, with the CommLab add-on scheduled for February 10.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada