The team at HeliHub.com would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2016. This is the time of the year we celebrate the birth of Jesus, and we trust many of our readers will take time to consider what that means to the world, perhaps through attending a church service, rather than just stuffing their faces with food and alcohol!
Too many companies across the helicopter industry have been pandering to Political Correctness and sending “Happy Holidays” greetings in recent weeks. If you are one of those, bah humbug to you! Just stop and think how the holiday got there in the first place. HeliHub.com celebrates Christmas, not Holidays. And while we have our soap box out, it’s Christmas not Xmas. No need to cross-out Christ….
The HeliHub.com team is now taking a break, and we will restart posting news no later than 3rd January ready for the first email headlines on Monday 4th January. Information on how to subscribe to a single news email summary can be found here – and if you focus on offshore, EMS or law enforcement operations, there’s a newsletter designed for you so you only get the pertinent information for your sector of the industry.
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities