Robinson’s 700th R66 Turbine rolled off the production line on December 18, 2015, five years after the 5-place helicopter was FAA certificated. Serial Number 700 is an R66 Turbine Marine, which is an R66 equipped with pop-out floats, and will be delivered to Robinson Dealer Air Technology Belgium. This will be the first Turbine Marine delivered to Europe since EASA approved the float option in October and one of the more than fifty R66s sold to Europe.
Robinson recently added the Garmin G500H Flight Display, and the Genesys HeliSAS Autopilot to the R66 options list. Currently in development are an R66 auxiliary fuel tank and an R66 cargo hook. Both options are projected for release in 2016.
To date, Robinson has approved 120 R66 Service Centers worldwide, of which 72 are Dealers.
Founded in 1973, Robinson Helicopter Company is the world’s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters. For additional information, visit www.robinsonheli.com
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom