Metro Aviation is committed to their customers’ success and is expanding their value-added services with the hiring of a second Director of Transport Business Services. This additional position will further provide the necessary support for Metro’s operational customers in order to continuously improve their operational and financial success.
Metro is welcoming Becky Ross to the family and believes that she will be an incredible asset to an already strong team. Not a stranger to Metro, Becky recently served as the Assistant Vice President of Emergency Services for Vidant EastCare in Greenville, North Carolina.
“The air medical industry has experienced significant change in the last few years,” said Metro President Mike Stanberry. “We want to make sure our customers not only survive in this changing climate, but excel and continue to provide their communities with the excellent service they have come to expect. The Director of Transport Business Services gives each and every one of Metro’s customers a sounding board, a consultant and an industry expert at their fingertips, and I have no doubt that Becky is a wonderful fit for this position.”
Becky first worked with Metro this fall as a consultant for an operational customer experiencing major changes. Serving as the interim program director, she brought about the changes necessary to help the program regain solid financial and operational footing.
Becky earned her MBA with a certificate in Health Care Management in 2003 and was a North Carolina Great 100 Nurses Recipient in 2014. As a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of healthcare, hospital and nursing administration experience, she will provide a fresh perspective to Metro programs.
Metro first introduced the role of Director of Transport Business Services in May with the hiring of Eveline Bisson, another well-known expert in the industry. Becky will join Eveline in support of Metro’s 34 operational programs across the country.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report