Metro Aviation is committed to their customers’ success and is expanding their value-added services with the hiring of a second Director of Transport Business Services. This additional position will further provide the necessary support for Metro’s operational customers in order to continuously improve their operational and financial success.
Metro is welcoming Becky Ross to the family and believes that she will be an incredible asset to an already strong team. Not a stranger to Metro, Becky recently served as the Assistant Vice President of Emergency Services for Vidant EastCare in Greenville, North Carolina.
“The air medical industry has experienced significant change in the last few years,” said Metro President Mike Stanberry. “We want to make sure our customers not only survive in this changing climate, but excel and continue to provide their communities with the excellent service they have come to expect. The Director of Transport Business Services gives each and every one of Metro’s customers a sounding board, a consultant and an industry expert at their fingertips, and I have no doubt that Becky is a wonderful fit for this position.”
Becky first worked with Metro this fall as a consultant for an operational customer experiencing major changes. Serving as the interim program director, she brought about the changes necessary to help the program regain solid financial and operational footing.
Becky earned her MBA with a certificate in Health Care Management in 2003 and was a North Carolina Great 100 Nurses Recipient in 2014. As a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of healthcare, hospital and nursing administration experience, she will provide a fresh perspective to Metro programs.
Metro first introduced the role of Director of Transport Business Services in May with the hiring of Eveline Bisson, another well-known expert in the industry. Becky will join Eveline in support of Metro’s 34 operational programs across the country.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules