Metro Aviation is committed to their customers’ success and is expanding their value-added services with the hiring of a second Director of Transport Business Services. This additional position will further provide the necessary support for Metro’s operational customers in order to continuously improve their operational and financial success.
Metro is welcoming Becky Ross to the family and believes that she will be an incredible asset to an already strong team. Not a stranger to Metro, Becky recently served as the Assistant Vice President of Emergency Services for Vidant EastCare in Greenville, North Carolina.
“The air medical industry has experienced significant change in the last few years,” said Metro President Mike Stanberry. “We want to make sure our customers not only survive in this changing climate, but excel and continue to provide their communities with the excellent service they have come to expect. The Director of Transport Business Services gives each and every one of Metro’s customers a sounding board, a consultant and an industry expert at their fingertips, and I have no doubt that Becky is a wonderful fit for this position.”
Becky first worked with Metro this fall as a consultant for an operational customer experiencing major changes. Serving as the interim program director, she brought about the changes necessary to help the program regain solid financial and operational footing.
Becky earned her MBA with a certificate in Health Care Management in 2003 and was a North Carolina Great 100 Nurses Recipient in 2014. As a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of healthcare, hospital and nursing administration experience, she will provide a fresh perspective to Metro programs.
Metro first introduced the role of Director of Transport Business Services in May with the hiring of Eveline Bisson, another well-known expert in the industry. Becky will join Eveline in support of Metro’s 34 operational programs across the country.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit