Cambridge based Aeromega have recently announced the addition of a Robinson R66 to their fleet. In a blog post, they have said that their customer Marfleet Civil Engineering have just purchased the helicopter and the owners have completed their R66 type ratings.
They continue by announcing that Marfleet have agreed that G-RMAR can be added to the Aeromega Training Fleet for type rating training and self fly hire. They also expect to operate it for Pleasure Flying, Corporate Hospitality Events, public transport for weddings and sporting events, particular the key horse racing events as well as motorspot too.
Aeromega is currently working on getting the various approvals they need in place and hope that within a couple of months, other customers will be able to experience the R66 for themselves.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom