ITP has signed a contract with the Civil Guard to provide maintenance services, supply spare parts and provide technical assistance for the Civil Guard Air Service’s aircraft engines.
Valued at about 9 million euros, the contract, which will function under a PbH (Power-by-the-Hour) technical support scheme, will have a term of 3 years from its date of signature and can be extended for an additional 6 months, in which case the total amount would reach approximately 10.5 million euros.
The Civil Guard’s Air Service consists of 39 aircraft, 37 of which are Airbus Helicopters distributed as follows: 16 units of model BO-105, 8 BK-117 and 13 EC135 P2, in addition to two CASA CN235-300 airplanes. The engines that will be serviced will therefore include the Rolls-Rocye 250 C20B, the LTS101 by Lycoming and the PW-206B2 by Pratt & Whitney respectively in the case of helicopters, as well as the CT7-9C3 by GE in the case of airplanes.
José Luis Zubeldia, Executive Director of ITP’s In Service Support unit states: “The contract awarded by the Civil Guard is yet another proof of the level of reliability and flexibility of the services provided by ITP to the armed forces and law enforcement agencies. With this contract, we will be providing high-quality services that will enable the Civil Guard’s Air Services to achieve the best possible level of performance during its flight missions.”
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza