Maverick Helicopters partners with Uber to launch UberCHOPPER in Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) from Wednesday, Jan. 6 to Saturday, Jan. 9. The exclusive, limited-time offer allows guests to book a Vegas Nights flight for $99 per person (normally $124 per person) from 6 to 10 p.m.
“Uber is thrilled to be in Nevada in time to seamlessly move conference attendees, visitors and residents throughout Las Vegas during CES,” said Jason Raddison, General Manager for Uber Nevada. “Our partnership with Maverick Helicopters provides riders with another great way to move safely, reliably and affordably throughout the city, while enjoying one of the most beautiful views the Strip has to offer.”
To book, users must open the Uber application and slide over to the “CHOPPER” option to schedule a flight. Once confirmed, an Uber vehicle will pick guests up from their location and take them to the Maverick Helicopters’ Las Vegas terminal.
“Maverick Helicopters is proud to be at the forefront of the UberCHOPPER services in Las Vegas,” said Bryan Kroten, Vice President of Marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “We look forward to witnessing the success of this unique offer and the possibility of a long-term partnership with the world’s most popular ride sharing tech service.”
The 12 to 15 minute Vegas Nights flight showcases the entertainment capital of the world from a birds-eye-view aboard the most luxurious tourism-based helicopter. Each aircraft seats up to seven guests and offers stunning panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip with live-narration from the pilot’s about the surrounding attractions.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, flies more than 200,000 guests annually out of four locations – one in Las Vegas, two in the Grand Canyon and one in Maui, Hawaii. The company operates the largest and youngest fleet of Airbus EC130 ECO-Star helicopters with nearly 50 aircraft and holds the top safety record of any tourism-based aviation company in the world. Maverick Helicopters continuously employs the industry’s top pilots and has received numerous accolades including the Federal Aviation Administration’s “Diamond Award” 2011-2015; TripAdvisor’s “Certificate of Excellence” 2011-2015, Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s “Best Tour Company” 2010-2015 and many more.
Uber is a technology platform that is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 315 cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. Follow us on Twitter: @Uber and find us on Facebook: Uber.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC