M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (“KTS” – Coatesville, Pennsylvania) is pleased to announce Robert A. Gordon has been named their newest Sales and Service Manager.
“As our Southeast U.S. Sales and Service Manager, Rob is filling the shoes of long-time industry veteran Perry Siler who’s set to retire at the conclusion of Heli-Expo 2016,” stated Tom Duncan, Vice President of Marketing and Sales at M International. “Rob brings a wealth of Rolls-Royce® M250 knowledge and experience and will be an integral part of our overall growth strategy as we continue to further expand our award winning service and support footprint around the globe.”
Rob brings over 27 years’ of “hands-on” experience maintaining and repairing helicopters and gas turbine engines. The last 15 years he was active as a Rolls-Royce M250-C30 Contract Field Service Representative (CFSR) supporting the U.S. Army’s OH-58D helicopter programs at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky and most recently with the Army National Guard Aviation Support Facility #3 in Jackson, Tennessee. He holds an Airframe & Powerplant License and an MBA from Bethel University plus Six-Sigma Green Belt certification.
With over 37 years of continuous experience, KTS is only Rolls-Royce M250 certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) located on the East Coast of the U.S. for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is also a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250 plus Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS recently expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus acquisition of 10,000 sq. ft. of new production floor space.
About M International:
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS, M International is the parent company of MINT Turbines of Stroud, Oklahoma, Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, Arizona.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter