JETNET LLC, the leading provider of corporate aviation information, is announcing two new features for its Evolution Aerodex service at this year’s NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference Booth 400A, from January 19-22 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida. A new Airport/FBO View provides an analysis tool for companies providing (or looking to provide) operational support at a specific airport, and an Estimated Airframe Times feature offers much better insight into individual aircraft usage. Both are being offered as free upgrades for existing subscribers.
“These highly anticipated upgrades, which were previously available only through third-party tools, are now under the JETNET umbrella,” said Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales. “This allows us to better research and manage the information, and integrate it seamlessly into our database and interface.”
Added to JETNET’s popular “Views”—intuitive single-page displays of graphs, charts, and relevant data for given tasks—is the new Airport/FBO View, which provides new insights for every airport location. The Airport/FBO View was designed for companies currently providing (or looking to provide) operational support at a specific airport, allowing them to quickly see individual aircraft, owners, operators, and companies located in or around a given airport. The feature allows subscribers to intuitively grasp the flight activity at a given airport, including individual flights, most common types of aircraft, and most common origins and destinations. The View also provides a way for a given user to rapidly identify a list of their airports—or those nearby—to evaluate operations, expand business, identify potential new customers, and connect with other local companies. A dozen new tabs or reports give subscribers myriad ways to display or output the critical data on which they want to focus.
Estimated Airframe Hours for a given aircraft—based on FAA Flight Activity—is now built into JETNET’s Evolution Aerodex service. Subscribers can find and display times in four different ways with common searches: in Aircraft Listings, Aircraft Details Pages, Flight Activity Pages, and by searching aircraft by Estimated Airframe Hours. Users will see what is the most accurate view of aircraft usage available, as airframe times are research-verified, and combined with updated flight hours and cycles since the data was last verified. The time data can also be viewed on detailed aircraft pages, or used to filter for aircraft with higher or lower utilization rates. Aircraft flight patterns and overall utilization can also be compared to other aircraft of the same make and model.
“Our audience knows what intelligence they need,” added Tony Esposito, JETNET Vice President, “and these new features give them a way to find it quickly and easily, and then display it in a way that allows them to make their businesses better.”
JETNET invites attendees at the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference to stop by their booth 400A for a live demonstration of Evolution Aerodex and the new features.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business, commercial, and helicopter aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 100,000 airframes. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time Internet access or regular updates.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO