Spectrum Aeromed announced this week Thomas Redder was promoted to Vice President of International Sales and Anne Ehlenberger was hired as an account representative for office in Germany.
In his new role Redder will oversee marketing initiatives in Europe, Middle East, Russia and Asia. Ehlenberger will support sales projects.
Ehlenberger graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in 2008 and has since held positions in human resources and recruiting for notable aviation companies in their European offices.
“Ehlenberger’s aviation experience is striking on her resume”, said Vice President of International Horst Heinicke, “She is a great asset and we are honored to welcome her to the team”.
“We are proud of Redder for earning his promotion and excited to expand our international sales team”, said Chief Operation Officer Chad Kost. “As we celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary later this year we anticipate 2016 marking a momentous year for the company and staff.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf