Spectrum Aeromed announced this week Thomas Redder was promoted to Vice President of International Sales and Anne Ehlenberger was hired as an account representative for office in Germany.
In his new role Redder will oversee marketing initiatives in Europe, Middle East, Russia and Asia. Ehlenberger will support sales projects.
Ehlenberger graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in 2008 and has since held positions in human resources and recruiting for notable aviation companies in their European offices.
“Ehlenberger’s aviation experience is striking on her resume”, said Vice President of International Horst Heinicke, “She is a great asset and we are honored to welcome her to the team”.
“We are proud of Redder for earning his promotion and excited to expand our international sales team”, said Chief Operation Officer Chad Kost. “As we celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary later this year we anticipate 2016 marking a momentous year for the company and staff.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales