Erickson Incorporated (NASDAQ:EAC), a leading global provider of aviation services, announced today that it will release its earnings results for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 on Thursday, March 3, 2016.
Jeff Roberts, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Struik, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results, followed by a question and answer session for the investment community. To access the call, dial toll-free 1-888-503-8169 or 1-719-325-2244 (international).
To listen to a telephonic replay of the conference call, dial toll-free 1-877-870-5176 or 1-858-384-5517 (international) and enter pass code 4311704. The replay will be available beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET on March 3, 2016 and will last through 11:59 p.m. ET on March 17, 2016.
About Erickson Incorporated
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services and operates, maintains and manufactures utility aircraft to safely transport and place people and cargo around the world. The Company is self-reliant, multifaceted and operates in remote locations under challenging conditions specializing in Global Defense and Security, Manufacturing and MRO, and Commercial Services (comprised of firefighting, HVAC, power line, construction, timber harvesting, oil and gas and specialty lift). With roots dating back to 1960, Erickson operates a fleet of approximately 80 aircraft, is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, and operates in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Australia. For more information, please visit our new website at www.ericksoninc.com.
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- HM Coastguard flies first UK unmanned SAR missions
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust issued breach of contract notice over COVID-19 leak
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q1 Earnings Release Call
- Morocco picks GE T700-701D engine for AH-64E fleet
- GE writes off $729M of goodwill in Milestone Aviation
- New EMS Service Launched in South Africa Operating Bell 222s
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- Volga-Dnepr delivers two Mi-8s for fire-fighting in Malaysia
- VSR700 prototype performs first autonomous free flight
- AAMS creates new Strategic Engagement & Member Experience VP role
- Bell 505 Receives Type Acceptance in Tanzania
- Boeing Delivers 2,500th AH-64 Apache
- Schiebel teams with Raytheon for Australian Army UAS tender
- Estonian Air Force starts retirement of the Robinson R44
- US Navy instructor pilots start training on TH-73A helicopter
- Airial Robotics launches new type of UAV