Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that it will highlight its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the Singapore Airshow taking place at the Changi Exhibition Centre from February 16 – 21, 2016.
“Vector’s inaugural presence at the Singapore Airshow two years ago proved to be very successful for us, and we are excited to be exhibiting once again this year,” says Declan O’Shea, President & CEO of Vector Aerospace. “We are bringing with us experts from each of our major service areas, including turbine engine, component, airframe and avionics MRO, and we invite operators and potential customers to visit us to discuss how our experienced team can support their specific requirements with unparalleled customer satisfaction.”
“This airshow is also an excellent opportunity for us to highlight our recently opened Pratt and Whitney Canada (P&WC) PW150A Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) at Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park,” adds O’Shea. “The 5,200 square meter state-of-the-art facility was specially built to support the PW150A turboprop, being one of only two independent DOFs for the engine worldwide, and is equipped with full overhaul and test capability.”
Vector Aerospace’s sales, customer support and operations teams look forward to meeting existing customers, old friends and new prospects at Booth T102. Please drop by and see us.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit