Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that it will highlight its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the Singapore Airshow taking place at the Changi Exhibition Centre from February 16 – 21, 2016.
“Vector’s inaugural presence at the Singapore Airshow two years ago proved to be very successful for us, and we are excited to be exhibiting once again this year,” says Declan O’Shea, President & CEO of Vector Aerospace. “We are bringing with us experts from each of our major service areas, including turbine engine, component, airframe and avionics MRO, and we invite operators and potential customers to visit us to discuss how our experienced team can support their specific requirements with unparalleled customer satisfaction.”
“This airshow is also an excellent opportunity for us to highlight our recently opened Pratt and Whitney Canada (P&WC) PW150A Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) at Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park,” adds O’Shea. “The 5,200 square meter state-of-the-art facility was specially built to support the PW150A turboprop, being one of only two independent DOFs for the engine worldwide, and is equipped with full overhaul and test capability.”
Vector Aerospace’s sales, customer support and operations teams look forward to meeting existing customers, old friends and new prospects at Booth T102. Please drop by and see us.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019