The 15th Guimbal G2 Cabri for a UK customer has arrived in the UK after a delivery flight from the factory in France. This aircraft is the third purchased by Helicentre Aviation, who also have two other examples leased from Cotswold Helicopter Centre – the distributor for UK and Ireland.
Serial 1131 is the first of eight new Cabri helicopters on order for delivery to the UK over the next five months. It is registered G-FICH, and is in the operator’s corporate grey colour scheme.
The Guimbal G2 Cabri is an all-composite two-seat helicopter, and is powered by a Lycoming O-360-J2A engine.
The G2 Cabri is well supported in the UK, with eight Part 145 maintenance organisations approved by the manufacturer. This will form the backbone of further fleet expansion.
About Cotswold Helicopter Centre
Cotswold Helicopter Centre is based at Cotswold Airport – also known as Kemble – and is well placed for Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Oxford. We are not only the UK distributor for the French manufacturer Helicoptères Guimbal, but we are also busy with a flying school and charter work. Our fleet consists of seven Guimbal G2 Cabri helicopters, one Robinson R44, one AS355 twin squirrel and an AS350BA Squirrel. We offer Cabri helicopters both for sale and on attractive lease terms for UK flying schools.
- BC Helicopters to add second Guimbal Cabri G2
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- UK Cabri G2 fleet is largest in the world
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- 30-Oct-16 ZK-IZR Guimbal Cabri G2 Tarras, New Zealand
- DCNS and Airbus join forces for French Naval drone requirement
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Two more Guimbal Cabri G2s arrive in US
- Cotswold launches Guimbal Cabri G2 ground handling trolley
- Helicentre Aviation opens Florida Cabri G2 operation
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre and Gama Aviation name Fairoaks base manager
- Helicentre Aviation launches 2017 Scholarship Programme
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre in Cabri G2 JV with Gama Aviation