Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces its show plans for the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition, HELI-EXPO 2016. Hosted by the Helicopter Association International (HAI), this year’s show will be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. While engaging with current and prospective customers, Bell Helicopter plans to showcase nearly all of its commercial product line while also highlighting the advanced technology of its next generation tiltrotor aircraft.
Bell Helicopter invites attendees to its opening event in booth 317 on Tuesday, March 1 at 11:30 a.m. Within the booth, attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings as well as get an up close look at Bell Helicopter’s most advanced product line, including:
1) Bell 525 Relentless flight test vehicle #2
2) Bell 505 Jet Ranger X flight test vehicle #3
3) Bell 429 owned by Three Forks Ranch
4) Bell 407GXP owned by Air Methods
5) Bell V-280 Valor mock-up
6) Bell 412EPI in a utility configuration (Static Display Area)
7) Bell 407GX in a corporate configuration (Static Display Area)
Additionally, Bell Helicopter will provide customer demonstration flights in the Bell 429 and the Bell 407GXP.
“Heli-Expo is undoubtedly one of our most important events of the year,” said Mitch Snyder, Bell Helicopter’s president and CEO. “As the largest helicopter trade show and exposition in the world, it is an invaluable opportunity for us to hear from our customers and suppliers. It is this input that guides us in continuing to develop next generation technology to provide for our customers.”
Heli-Expo will host about 20,000 industry professionals, with approximately 700 competitive exhibitors and over 60 helicopters on display. There will be more than 100 educational opportunities, including education courses, seminars, workshops and forums
“Bell Helicopter has stayed true to its legacy in introducing industry-changing technologies,” said Snyder. “Our focus is always to provide our customer the best product available by listening to their needs and being ahead of the innovation curve with implementations like the first fly-by-wire commercial helicopter —the Bell 525.”
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit www.textron.com.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software