Bristow’s Management Development Training (MDT) and Leadership Development Training (LDT) programs ranked fourth in HR.Com’s Leadership 500 Award Best Global/International Leadership Program category. This category recognizes leadership programs that have been deployed globally (defined as three or more countries) and have consistently impacted leadership skill on a global scale within a given year.
Bristow received the award at the LEAD2016 event, which was held at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee, on February 4, 2016. The prestigious Leadership Awards salute the world’s top leadership practitioners and programs and highlight their roles in developing their most important asset – their people.
Bristow’s programs were evaluated against steep competition from the likes of PwC (category winner) and Dell (second runner-up). Other organizations in the top 10 percent (of a field of 250), included BHP Billiton, Arthur J Gallagher, Franklin Covey, Korn Ferry and Boston College. Bristow is listed in the winner’s circle in the printed and online February 2016 editions of Leadership Excellence Essentials magazine. Bristow will also be featured on Leadership Excellence’s Leadership YouTube channel.
“This is a proud moment for Bristow during a difficult economic climate and a series of challenging events,” said Global Talent, Organizational Development and Corporate HR Director Denise Mannix. “The recognition of this award is a testament to the participants’ respect for their opportunity to participate; and the CEO and executive team’s consistent support for and participation in the programs. Having managed the programs and supported their continuous redesign for flexibility and learning optimization, I am able to attest to the programs as being truly unique and top notch.”
Two elements were taken into consideration for the award: nomination and feedback from program participants. Once the nomination was submitted, past and present program participants gave feedback via an online survey as part of the process. The survey was designed to gather firsthand feedback about the program. After the nomination and survey responses were received, a panel of experts considered the information and made their decision. The survey responses count for 90 percent of the calculation, with the expert panel’s judging counting for 10 percent.
Leadership Excellence, now a part of HR.com, identifies and recognizes the top leadership organizations and their strategies and solutions in a yearly ranking by appropriate category. This year, the ranking process and award categories were streamlined and updated to better define the leadership efforts nominated.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President